~|Lemon•Xhaka|~

"I've been thinking, should we?" Xhaka asked. "Should we what?" You asked getting up. You pushed away the covers and yawned. You slept surprisingly well.

He looked at you. "Well, you know, that, it's been 2 years." He said hugging you from behind when you tried to get up. "I- well I- I guess we could but, we never really, um, tried, I think, that is to say I-"

"We don't have to if you don't want to." He said quickly. "I was just asking." He said settling his head on your shoulder. "I do though, I want to, I just don't know if I'm... actually ready for that." You said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He said looking at you. "You're an idiot." You laughed. "C'mon, let's go make breakfast." You said standing up.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Mm... go ahead." You said. Xhaka grinned and kissed you. You raised your arms and wrapped them around his neck.  He helped you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

It didn't take long for your clothes to dissappear and his clothes to be thrown on the floor. He has visibly hardened, his cock throbbing. He grunted when you had licked the tip and then took the whole thing in.

He fisted your hair and pushed you, wanting you to take more in. You started sucking, letting your tounge skim over it. "For your first- first time you're pretty good at this." Xhaka said softly.

His semen shot out and you were forced to swallow it. You pulled away and sat back on the bed. "My turn." Xhaka said smirking a bit. You felt something enter, his fingers stretching you out. You arched your back and let out a moan.

Xhaka took his fingers away before you could release, but they were quickly replaced. "A-ah, Xhaka~" You whined when he went slowly. You felt the tears on your eyes, blurring your vision. You could see his outline but you closed your eyes instead.

It disappeared. Suddenly it was gone and what you felt instead was pleasure. "Mm~" you could feel your walls clenching and unclenching, wanting to accomadate better. He thrusted in, going faster.

"Xhaka--" you moaned. He wiped the tears away. You felt the knot in your stomach and released without warning. With a few more sloppy thrusts he came, pulling out immediately.

He laid down next to you kissing your forehead. "I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered. "I love you." You echoed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yep

Its terrible

Sorry for not updating much

Here's your reward for being patient ;)

Ummm

I've been getting slow

With stuff

And its getting out of control which is why I might go on a hiatus

But it's unlikely so don't worry