Lui x Reader

"Shu!!! Hurry up!!!" You yelled. Shu walked in your room. "I told you that I don't want to go" he muttered.

"And I told you that I don't care if you don't want to go" you said putting a gold bracelet on. "Where did you get that?" Shu asked.

"Umm... It was a present?" You said carefully. Technically, you weren't lying. It was a present.

From Lui.

But if you said that Shu would go insane. And no matter how much you wanted to see that, he would kill you so it's better if you don't tell him.

"Ok... Let's go, Zac is getting impatient" Shu said. He grabbed his bed and you two walked out. You called Zac.

"Hel~lo Y/N!" Zac greeted. "Hey Zac. Everyone's there right?" You asked. "Uh-huh! Even Lui showed up" Zac said.

"H-he did?" You said surprised. Shu looked at you and mouthed 'what'. 'nothing' you told him and out loud you said "see you there Zac" then you ended the call.

"Let's go Shu. I gotta be there in five minutes." You said running ahead. He caught up to you easily and grinned. "Race you" he yelled as he ran ahead.

"What's the point? You know I'll beat you" you muttered. Then you easily caught up to him.

Shu laughed as you tapped his shoulder and started walking backwards. "You're going to fall" he warned. "As long as someone's there to catch me" you told him. He rolled his eyes playfully.

Then you arrived at the concert stage thing. You walked in to see Zac getting ready and talking to Akira. "Hey Zac" you greeted Akira smiled at you.

"Hey Y/N! Hi Shu" Zac smiled. "Wanna practice?" Akira asked. You shrugged. "You got the music?" I asked him. Akira nodded happily. "Don't worry! Everything's fine" and you two shared a secret smile.

You were going to tell everyone about your secret relationship, but hidden. Akira was in on the plan.

"Zac! Zac to stage in 5" A woman called. "Hm? Oh! Coming~!" He yelled. "Good luck" You told him. He smiled at you.

~Later~

"Y/N! Y/N to stage!" The same woman said. "Good Luck" Shu said and he walked off to the crowd. "Akira? You ready?" He nodded.

You walked into the stage. You smiled and waved. Many people looked at you and cheered. But you searched for a certain blue flamed blueberry.

You grabbed the Mike and the music started.

"I know our love is forbidden,
I know our love can't be,
But I can not help feeling,
You're the only one for me,
Were like a true Love story,
Romeo and Juliet,
Our two world can not be as one,
And it hasn't stopped us yet"

You looked into the crowd to see the reaction as the music kept playing. Lui chanced a glance at Shu. His face didn't show any emotion but confusion.

You smiled softly to yourself. Lui clearly didn't expect this.

"I know we may never be,
But I cannot lose hope,
That the impossible can be,
So while I'm waiting for the day I want to see,
I'll keep on dreaming to myself,
And as I do I sing"

You looked again at Shu and then at Lui. He looked and his face darkened. A shadow passed his eyes as he lowered his gaze. You felt slightly guilty but looked ahead.

"Please, our forbidden love may not be, but I can't help feeling your the only one for me"

Everyone cheered and you managed a weak smile. You walked off the stage. "So?" Akira asked eagerly. "I'll call you later" you told him and he pouted.