Zac x Reader

(Y/U/N) Your UserName

ZacTheSunshine: Y/N!!!! I meed to tell you smth!!
(Read)

Y/U/N: WHAT THE HELL U WANT??
Y/U/N: IM IN MIDDLE OF CLASS!!
(Read)

ZacTheSunshine: I Love you!!!
ZacTheSunshine: Meet me in my house!!<3

(Not read)

••••••

"Miss L/N! Please no phones in school!" The teacher said sternly.

You groaned. Great, she caught you. She held out her hand expectantly and you stood up and gave her your phone.

"What were you looking at?" She asked. "My phone?" You said. "Dont talk back!" She barked.

"But you asked me something!" God, she really was stupid.

~Later~

You werent gonna get yiur phone till later. So you might as well as go to Zac's house to see what he wanted.

You walked up the roof to see the beyclub and tell your brother where you were going.

Your brother and Shu were having a battle. You knew Wakiya was gonna lose. Oh well.

"Yo! Goldilocks!" You yelled to get his attention. He ignored you. He growled as his bey bursted. "Wakiya!" You yelled again.

Again he ignored you. So you sighed and walked over to him. The guys smiled as Wakiya turned around. "What?"

"I'm going to Zac's house so don't wait for me. That's it bye" and with a playful tug on his ponytail you ran off.

~Later~

"Zac!" You yelled as you knocked. He opened and smiled at you. "So... because of you the teacher took my phone, and my parents aren't here to get it back so I need you to go for me" you said.

He kept in smiling and said "sure." "Also tell me what you sent me because I didn't read the next two text messages" you said walking up to his room.

His smile fell and his cheeks turned pink. "You didn't?" You smiled. "I just told you the teacher took my phone didn't I?"

But then looking at his embarrassed face you said "what? Something important?"

He nodded. "I wanted- I mean I told you that I, I li- love you" he said quietly. "Wow. Your fangirls will hate me" you said in surprise.

"They'll survive" he said brightly. "You won't. Wakiya will kill you" you said. His face fell. You parted his shoulder.

"Don't worry. We're twins. So I could hurt him more than he did to you" you said happily. "We'll see"

~Next Day~

"Take that mask off" you told your boyfriend. "They recognize you even with that on" you rolled your eyes.

Since school was over you walked up to the roof. Wakiya looked up and glared at him. "What's up Wakiya!"

"Hiya Y/N!" Rantaro said. He smiled at you. "Wakiya we got something to tell you" Zac said.

You walked over to Rantaro and Valt. "Watch" you told them. They nodded.

Zac and Wakiya then started arguing. Well Wakiya argued, Zac only listened.

"So what happened?" You asked innocently as you walked up to them. "No. Absolutely not!" Wakiya growled.

"Why not?" You and Zac asked. "Cuz I said so" wakiya said. "Yeah well I don't need permission. We just came to tell u" you said.

"Whatever" Wakiya said and turned back  to his battle. You smiled happily.

The guys congratulated you. "Thanks" you said. Zac took his mask off, finnaly, and smiled at you.