Yugo x Reader

This is what you requested. You know what ya wanted so here ya go.

Pft- it sound like I'm accusing ya

I'm not btw

Er- I'm not telling the rest of y'all what the request was but... yeah.

Anywho- on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yugo... just, please. Leave me alone..." you whispered as he stood next to the door. "Y/N..." He said quietly trying to get your attention. "Pleas Yugo. Go away." You said burying your head further into the pillow, tears dripping onto it, the pillow getting wet.

"Y/N, come-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE YUGO NANSUI!" You yelled. Yugo flinched and closed the door. Leaving you to your misery. "Shu... why Shu?" You sobbed, gripping Spriggan tightly.

"Shu... I need you..." you whispered.

"Please..."

"Why did you leave?"

"Shu... I..."

"miss you..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Hurry Y/N!" Ukyo yelled as he headed to Xhaka. You nodded and gripped Spriggan tightly. Almost a year that he died. Almost a year that he left you. Almost a year... that Valt dissapeared, that Diago became silent, that Rantaro stopped beyblading. Even Ken seemed to lose his glow for a while.

At least, that's what it seemed to you.

None of that actually happened but you saw things differently.

The world lost it's glow, it's color. Everything was just... gone.

"Y/N, You ok?" Xhaka said snapping you out your thoughts. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine!" You said forcing a smile as Akira shoved some cotton candy in your mouth. "A-akira!" You complained.

He smiled. "C'mon Y/N, we still need to get Zac!" He said smiling. "Right... I'm coming..." You sighed as you followed him. "She isn't ok." Yugo said quietly to Xhaka as he saw you dissapear into the crowd.

"She's Shu's sister, of course she isn't ok. But she will be. She's strong." Xhaka responded.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I'm tired... I don't want to do this anymore..." you said quietly. "Please end my suffering..." you said gripping the wooden handle of the knife. It was warm, due to the long time you've been holding it.

"Ok... you can do this." You whispered. You held it up to your heart, ready  to plunge the tip into your heart, to leave all the pain behind.

"Y/N!" Yugo yelled, making you drop the knife in surprise. "H-hi Yugo..." you said softly. "What are you doing?" Yugo said grabbing the knife. "Nothing..." You said, shrinking back as Yugo looked at you angrily but letting worry show.

"Yugo I, I..." you tried to find words to explain as your eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry Yugo... I know it's stupid but everyone seems to be leaving me lately..." you said, uncontrollable sobs leaving your lips.

Yugo crossed the room quickly and hugged you. You lenses against him, grateful for the support and his kindness. "I'm sorry Yugo. For being useless and stupid and idiotic..."

"You're not stupid or idiotic. You're not worthless." He said pressing you closer to his chest. You pressed your face into his chest, sobbing silently.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

No, the depression and suicidal thoughts didn't leave. It doesn't work like that. Even love can't erase that. But you showed emotion, or at least you faked it.

Yugo was next to you constantly, even at night when you thought you were alone. He protected you and went as far as not letting you near any sharp objects or anything harmful.

And that made a small difference in your behavior. After long hours next to him, learning his ways, his percynality, the way he talked, you felt better.

The scar was still there and haunted you for many years, but you were better. Not healed, but momentarily standing.

For a long time, is what Yugo said.

Why?

Because...

He loved you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah!" I yelled sitting up in bed. "Oh... it... was just a dream..." I said softly. Then a giggle escaped my lips. "Ha... haha! Hahaha!" Insane laughter echoed around the white walls. The white room. And even reached the doctors ears who were watching me.

"Hahahahahaha!!" I shook with laughyer, which soon melted into sobs.

"I miss you Yugo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, that wasn't meant to happen it's just a preview to another story, but it wasn't supposed to be Yugo.

Ya have the right to be confuzzled.

Enjoy?