Valt x Reader!beyblade

(Y/N) doesn't know much about the bey world. She knew she was strong and her unbreakable bond with Rantaro showed it. Except there was a problem. Valt and Valkyrie had quickly risen in power. How or why she and Rantaro didn't know. But it clearly showed as she was shot out of the arena.

"Ow!" You complained rubbing your shoulder. "(Y/N), you ok?" Rantaro said helping you get up. "Yep, I'm good. Valkyrie just got me good this time. Sorry." You said chuckling awkwardly. Rantaro smiled. "It's fine. Hey, Valt! Get ready cuz this time we got ya!" He yelled, his eyes sparking. Valt grinned widely. "Yeah, right! Valkyrie and I are gonna beat you and (Y/N) again!" He taunted.

Rantaro grinded his teeth together. "(Y/N) get you this time!" You laughed. "Rantaro, sweetie, I'm tired. So is Valkyrie." You patted his arm. Having to reach up a little since he was too tall. "Why did you call him sweetie? I thought only couples did that!" Valt said crossing his arms. He looked hurt.

Rantaro looked down at you and then at Valt. "But I thought..." you glared at him and he pretended to zip his lips together. "Don't worry, Valt. We're friends."

"Oh. Ok." He suddenly brightened. "In that case, WE CAN BATTLE AGAIN! A true friend would never hold you back from a battle."

"No. You're right. However a good friend would keep you healthy." You told him. Valt sighed. "I don't want to be friends then." He crossed his arms looking away from you. He knew that if he looked at you he would cave in.

Then Rantaro spoke. If only he had kept his mouth shut.

"Have her be your girlfriend and then she can't stop you. She'll be too in love with you to even say no. Problem fix- OW! (Y/N)!" Rantaro's eyes watered and he was going to cry. You had stomped on his foot and now he was hopping.

"Wha- what?" It took a while for Valt to process what his best friend had said. "Girlfriend? (Y/N)?" His face was turning pink.

"Valt?"

He was turning red. He looked at you with wide eyes. A full on tomato.

"Valt, love, are you okay?" You asked taking a step towards him.

He was twiddling his thumbs. His whole body was vibrating.

"(Y/N) WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" He yelled.

You were stunned. This wasn't like him at all. You expected him you laugh it off, to run away in embarrassment, to do anything except what he just did.

"Yes."

"Then battle me!"

you facepalmed.