Ben x Reader

Ben and Ken were talking again. You silently listened to them as you looked at the sky.

"Well... There is a guy named Valt and he has a lot of friends. The beyclub has only three members now that I left. Rantaro, Daigo and Valt" Ker said. Ben, who was a man of few words, listened intently.

Ken looked at you and grinned. You smiled and turned back to the sky. The clouds were making a beautiful array of patterns.

Ken had moved to this town recently. He said that he missed his friends but he met new ones. Which was the Beast's and Y/N.

Everyone nicknamed the team Beauty and the Beast's because Y/N always hung out with them.

But Y/N only was with them because of Ben. Nobody knew this until Ken came along. He discovered her secret. And even though he swore not to tell, You thinks he's gonna play match maker.

Ken then started talking about a girl that he was friends with. And how he missed her. Then he asked Ben if he had a special girl he liked.

Then Ben blushed. That was the first time that happened. In all the years you have known him he's never blushed. Ever.

"You OK Ben?" Ker asked and he smirked at You. You blushed and looked back at the sky.

"Yeah" Ben said. "So who you like?" Beus teased. Ben looked at Y/N and blushed when Y/N looked back. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!!" Ker cheered.

"So you like Y/N?" Ker asked. Ben blushed harder.

"Ken...please don't push him" You said quietly. Ken frowned. "B-but he won't admit it!" Ker whined.

"Maybe he doesn't like me and he likes someone else" You reasoned. But in truth you hoped he liked you.

Ken  looked at his watch that he conveniently had on. "Oh... I got to guys bye!" And he ran off before they could protest.

They stayed in silence for a while. "You like me huh?" You asked quietly. You were looking at the clouds again.

Ben, who was still blushing, nodded and cleared his throat. "Y-yeah" he whispered. You smiled. "Me too" you told him.

You smiled at eachother. You laid down next to him and looked at the clouds. A huge one directly above you two was shaped like a big heart.