~Gender Switch~

"What happened?!" 2 voices yelled. The bey club looked up to see a poof of smoke and Shu and Daigo stood there. Only it wasn't Shu and Daigo. Although it did look like them. A silver haired female with ruby red eyes was standing there. She had on a plain red shirt and a black skirt. The other female had long black hair and black eyes. She was wearing a purple shirt with a black skirt and had purple skull pins keeping her hair back from her face.
"W-what jus happened?" Dai- the female said.
"Daigo?! Shu?!" Valt asked worried. He immediately started examining the two. Shu, uncomfortable with this, blushed and took a step back. "Something is wrong... What just happened?" Rantaro asked. "Obviously something is wrong Idiot!" Wakiya snapped. A H/C girl walked in to see the scene. "Woah! What just happened?" She asked confused. Shu looked at everybody. "I... Don't know...." He said quietly. "You two look adorable!!! It's Daigo and Shu right?" Wakiya rolled his eyes.
"Nah... Its Ken and Honcho" he said sarcastically. "Oh... I thought it was them... I never knew Ken would wear anything other than green...." Y/N said. Yes I could tell he was being sarcastic.
Wakiya rolled his eyes. "Anyways we gotta figure out what happened!" Valt said, voice filled with worry. Y/N laughed "How bout we have a little fun for now?" She asks mischeviously. Shu doesn't look that worried but Daigo takes a step back shaking his head vigorously. "No Y/N! Please no!" He, or she, said. Y/N quickly grabs his/her hand and walks off. "Shu I'll get you later!" She yells over her shoulder. Shu shivers and hides behind Valt. "This is weird... Why didn't we change?" Ker asks. To that no one has an answer.

~Later~

"We're back~" Y/N sings. She is dragging two girls with her.
"Who's that?" They ask. Shu instantly pulls Valt in front of her/him to shield his self from the mad woman. "Her name is Styx! Old friend of mine!" Y/N says happily. The dark haired girl waves. "Hey what's up?" She says waving. "Hello!"
"Hi there!" (I'm Barbie What's Up)
Rantaro walks over to them. He looks at Daigo and he/she walsk over and sits down on the floor. Quietly Ken and Wakiya sit next to him. "So... Shu... You know why you turned into a girl?" Styx asks him/her. He/she nods quickly. She starts playing with her hair and looks away. "I was... umm... Playing around with some stuff... It flashes red and purple.... The light streaked across and hit the school... And..." She starts twirling her fingers.  "And you're girls so... BAM there you go!" She smiled brightly. "So are we stuck like this forever?!" He asks alarmed. Styx checks her watch. "No but you better go to the bathroom in like...2 minutes" Y/N says. Daigo and Shu scream and run away quickly.
"Bathroom? Girls or Boys?" Rantaro asks quickly. Styx is quiet and then she starts laughing. She shrugs. "They're smart. They'll figure it out! Oh well gotta go!" Styx then waves to the guys and Y/N and runs off. Rantaro looks at her dazed. "Hey Honcho!" Beus yells. Valt rolls his eyes as Wakiya waits anxiously. Daigo and Shu come back looking at there selves.
"Whew... That was... Something" Daigo says quietly. They nod. "Back to training?" Valt asks. Shu and Daigo looks each other and shake there heads. "Maybe tomorrow" they say. Y/N laughs. "Wait Shu! I still gotta do something!" Y/N kissess Shu and then runs away. "Bye guys!" She yells.
"Today is full of surprises..." Ker whispers.

~~~~~~
A/N
IDK what this is. I was just bored...
I put my Oc here since I cant write her story right now... So yeag..
Any who hope you like it.

'Tis All! BYE!