Naoki x Reader

"Hey Y/N!!" A voice rang out.
"Hey nerd!" I yelled. Naoki laughed and walked up to me. He pushed his glasses up his nose. "What are you doing?" I stared at him. I was currently hanging from a tree thinking of recent events. He had lost his battle against Valt even though he had all his data. Honestly I was shocked because he always won and never lost. Well... He did lose against me once. But that didn't count since he wasn't paying attention.
"What do you think I'm doing?" I asked him. He climbed up the tree and sat down. "I think you're thinking about beyblade" he said. As always he was right. I wonder how he knows me so well. I mean one look and already he knows.
"Nope!" I tell him. He gasped dramatically. "Really?!" I laugh and shake my head. "No... I was" he then smiled. "Of course I know!! I'm smart!!" He said. "I know..." I said. Then I smiled and whispered "nerd..." He frowned.
"I am not!!"
"Yes you are!"
"Am not!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"No?" I asked.
"Yes!" He yelled. I smirked. "I-I mean no!"
I started laughing. I used his trick against him. Whenever we argued against each other he did that so I used it.
"Let's go do something! I'm bored!" I said. He then jumped off and helped me down. We walked around and talked until it got dark.
We take a shortcut to my house but then a group of people started following us. When we turn the corner there's a dead end. We see them behind us and try to run away. But the exits were blocked and we were forced into a corner. The woman grabs Naoki and he tries to push her off but she punches him in the stomach. I tried to get him but she just laughed. "If you come any closer I'm gonna hurt him!" She yelled at me.
I walked towards them and the girl shoved Naoki into the wall. Anger flashed in my eyes as I ran into the boy who was defending the girl.
"Come on sweetheart! You're not gonna defend the nerd are you?" He said mockingly. I just growled. I was about to punch him when the girl grabbed my hand. I tried to free myself but another guy grabbed my other hand. So I used my feet.

I kicked the girl and with my hand freed I punched the guy holding me.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I snarled. Naoki stared at me with wide eyes. The group tried to restrain me but I dodge them heading towards Naoki. But just I was about to grab his hand another girl kicked me causing me to fall on Naoki. Way to let my gaurd down... I think to myself. Then they grab my hair pulling me for me Naoki. The guy who had grabbed me grabbed Naoki's hair pulling him away from me. I swept my feet under my retainer and she fell down. Naoki then snapped. I guess he wasn't thinking because he instantly kicked the girl holding him. She fell gornaing and clutched her stomach. Then another guy came at me. I prepared my self to hit him but he caught me in a headlock. "Come any closer and the girl goes!" He says threathingly. Naoki hestitates. I whimepred as his grip tightens. Naoki is worried but doesn't do anything. Hes so scared that he's trembling.

"I-If you let her go w-we won't tell anyone! You can take your friends and leave! Just please l-let her g-go!" He said trying his best to keep his stuttering under control. The man debated on other or not he could trust him. "Never mention this to anyone or next time you will both die!!" He snarled and helped his companions up. You were terrified as he threw you. You fell on Naoki and your lips were corner to corner. But he didn't notice. "Y/N are you OK?" He asked. You gave a weak smile as you nodded. Then he smiled. "Look what I got..." He whispered and showed you a small camera clipped to his coat. "I recorded it all!" He said happily. We started laughing. We walked to the police station slowly and cautious afraid of what had happened. When we showed them the video they went immediately to search for them. They even took pictures for the newspaper. There was only one problem though.....

Young Couple Help Police Stop Criminals
Recent news about child molesters and thieves have been Ru bored to be hidden in Japan. These rumors are now proven correct by a couple. These two adolcents have been attacked by a group and escaped. The young man however had made a smart move by keeping a camera on his coat. The police have Noe caught these criminals and are now going to spend a few years in prison...

          Continued on page 4

Naoki was blushing hard as he gave it to me even though he was smiling slightly. I gasped as I read it and blushed. "Th-th-they w-w-wrote that were a c-c-c" I couldn't say the word. I was too embarrassed.
He looks up. "I-I don't mind though.." He whispered. I looked at him and he was blushing. "Y-you mean..."
"Y/N... I-I've liked you for a long time and I was wondering if y-you wanna b-be m-my..." He whispered. But he blushed harder. I kissed his cheek. "I would love too" I told him. He smiled and hugged me.
Who knew that we needed all this to admit this... I thought.
"I know right?" He said. As always he knew what I was thinking. We looked at the article again and started laughing. "I guess they aren't exactly lying" I said.
"I'm glade they aren't..." He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~
Haha
My friend said she didn't want kisses so here you go!! If you are reading this she kissed his cheek not lips!!!!
This was hard. I was literally staring at my phone for 3 hours before I got an idea...
This is really bad... I have writers block because of something I saw!!
Also some news! I got 2 of my freinds interested in wattpad!! These two don't write stories and they are probably not gonna write any.
AriaDaBesta
y_e_a_h
And a friend who always had wattpad but I didn't know. She is currently writing a story so please check it out!!
shadiamond
'Tis all! Thanks!