Shu x Reader x Free

"Sorry, Free. But I need Shu for this." You said smiling a little. He blinked in surprise before nodding. "Thanks." You said hugging him before running off to find the albino boi.

Dammit, always off with Shu, Free thought. You smiled a little. You didn't want to tell him about your little quirk. You could read minds, but sometimes it was hard. You've had practice with Shu and Free. They don't know though.

"Shu!" You yelled into the training room. "Shu?" You called in the kitchen. "Shu!" You yelled loudly outside. "(Y/N). What do you want?" Shu groaned appearing behind you. "Godda- fu- sh- Shu you scared the living daylights out of me!" You said trying hard not to curse.

He laughed silently. "So I see." He laughed. You flushed and glared at him. "Alright, sorry. What's up?" He said putting his hand on the back of his head and ruffling his snow white hair a bit.

"I need your help, with, um, (bey name)." You admitted a bit embarrassed. "What happened?" He asked. "Well, i was training like normal, and then (beyname) started spinning weirdly. It... went all chaotic I guess, I'm not sure. But it was scary, I, i couldn't control it, it just went all over the place and i broke, well it broke the stadium."

"Damn, maybe you... hm... Free? What do you think?" Shu said turning behind him. Sure enough, the golden haired male was standing there, a sleepy aura surrounding him. "It's trying to awaken, but (name) isn't ready so that caused a little dilemma."

"Oh..." you muttered, so it was because of you? "Don't be so down, Frafnir is kind of like (beyname). It took me a while to catch up." Free said trying to calm you. "I mean, it isn't hard to catch up. You just need to mentally prepare yourself." Shu said, you smiled at him.

"How? By putting some weird alien goo in your blood stream? By letting him inside your head?" Free said rounding on Shu who flinched. "Hey, I was being stupid and I didn't mean to, it seemed like a good idea at the time." He defended. "You basically traded your life to become stronger." Free retorted.

Shu glared and was about to respond when you covered his mouth with your hand. "Free, stop." You said narrowing your eyes at him. He averted his gaze in an annoyed manner. "I'm just pointing out that-"

"Shu didn't mean it that way. You two have to stop causing a scene every time I ask a question. It was simple, honestly. Stop fighting, please." You said frowning, cheeks puffing out a bit so it looked like you were pouting.

Shu turned red and looked away, grabbing your hand to remove it from his mouth. Damn you (name), stop being adorable. Shu thought, causing you to go red. Idiots, The word ran through Free's mind, though it sounded embarrassed. "I'm not an idiot-!" You whined at him.

"I didn't...?" He said confused and you realized your mistake. "Oh... haha, yeah sorry." You laughed awkwardly. "Did you read his mind or something like that?" Shu wondered out loud. "N-no, what makes you think that?" You stammered. "But you knew what Free...?" He said confused.

"This isn't how I pictured telling you guys." You sighed. You looked at them, exasperated, you truly did not want to have this conversation with them. "It's ok, if you don't want to talk about it..."

"You don't have to." Free finished. Shu nodded. "Wait,  really?" You said in surprise. "You obviously look uncomfortable." Shu said shrugging. "So we're guessing you don't wanna talk about it." Free added.

"Wow... thanks. I love you guys." You said hugging them both. Free patted your head, and Shu smiled. "I love you too." They both said at the same time. The glared at each other and you sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm beginning to think that I'm a bad person smh

Also I hit 800 followers-!! 196 more and i hit 1k

I'm honestly shocked

But thank you

Sooooo

To celebrate (lmao idk) you can go to my profile and there's a thing talking about what ima do

Which is updating one of my books everyday for a week

Just tell me what book/story it should be

Well that's it

Arigato!!!! 🙏