Quon x Reader!Tomboy

You sat on a tree, looking at the scene below. Xhaka and Ukyo and even Yugo looked for you. Like they would find you.

Then you heard a branch snap and the boys underneath froze. You bit your bottom lip and fled away from the noise.

The bloody idiot who had been staring better not be Quon. You jumped, trying not to fall below. You were going a little bit too fast.

But you've never hurt yourself before.

Jinx.

The minute you thought that, your arm hit a branch. And your leg buckled against the force of the tree. As you blocked your face, you saw a neon green, yellow blur flow to you.

Quon. -_-

You huffed and crossed your arms. You were so high up that falling would take a few seconds. At least 10. So while Quon jumped next to you and mirrored your action you laughed.

"Good luck. You might not die." You said casually as you pulled a string on your hoodie and held your arms aloft. Instantly, your fall slowed and Quon fell faster.

But Xhaka was below you. Along with Yugo and Ukyo. Shoot.

"People! Watch out!" You yelled. Xhaka looked up and jumped out of the way in time. But Yugo wasn't very lucky. Quon fell on him.

And then you fell on top of Quon. "Y/N!!" Yugo complained. "Quon is the one who fell on you!" You protested as you got up.

"Yeah but it's probably because of you!" He said rubbing his forehead. Quon muttered a sorry ad he too got up.

You shrugged. "Well that's one way to start a morning!" Xhaka said laughing. You rolled your eyes. What's with him and laughing?

You sighed and started walking to the dojo. Oh yeah!

Ukyo and Yugo think you're a guy. Haha. Xhaka and Quon know the truth though. Probably cuz you act softly of boyish.

It's not your fault tho. I mean being all girly? Ew.

Anyways.  You walked with Quon and Ukyo to the dojo. Quon doesn't know that Ukyo doesn't know that you're a girl.

"So Y/-"

"Let's have a battle!" You interrupted Ukyo. He sighed and nodded.

After the battle guess who won? Ukyo.

"Ugh! I was so close too!" You said kicking the wall. "C'mon, chill Y/N." Ukyo said picking up his beyblade.

"You don't tell girls to chill." Quon said under his breath as you turned on Ukyo, eyes shining dangerously.

"Wha-? Y/N?" Ukyo said in confusion. He wondered why you turned on him and not Quon. "Quon is right. You never tell a girl to chill..." You said taking a step closer.

There was complete confusion on his face. Then the truth dawned on him. You bit your lip to keep in your laughter. Tears actually started to build up in the corner of your eyes form trying.

Then you couldn't do it. You started laughing so hard, that after you still had trouble breathing.

"I'm sorry Ukyo. It's just... You didn't know so that was kinda funny." You said with a straight face. Ukyo took one look at you beofore leaving, slightly blushing.

You turned and smiled at Quon. He smiled back, a very not noticeable blush on his face.

~Next day~

You and Ukyo were best friends. But after that, it kinda got awkward for him. Not you though.

But afrer a while that disappeared and he actually wanted to be more than a friend. And that's where the problem starts.

You see, Ukyo and Quon have this little challenge going. To try and win your heart. So far, No one has won.

And you? Oblivious.

Today you were spending the day with both males. Quon and Ukyo has been sending each other glares very now and then.

You were wearing your usual clothing. (below)

You were also wearing a necklace that Ukyo had given you once

You were also wearing a necklace that Ukyo had given you once. Like it or not, you were a girl, so you occasionally, almost never, once every four years, you wore a necklace.

That's it.

Anyways, you were eating ice cream talking to them when Ukyo asked if you wanted to see a movie. Of course you said yes.

As long as he bought popcorn. Quon offered to buy drinks.

When you got there you sat in between them. They both claimed the armrests. Except halfway into the movie, Quon removed his arm.

Once the movie was over you walked out with them. "She shouldn't  have died at the end." You said, taking the wrapper off a lollipop.

Ukyo looked at you. "But... that's the whole point of the movie?" He said. Quon smiled. "I kinda get it. If she hadn't died he would've had enough strength to defeat the bad guy and save his friends." He said shrugging.

Ukyo glared and they started a glaring contest. You stopped. "You two have been acting weird lately... why?" You asked.

Quon blushed but Ukyo shrugged. "No reason." He said. Your E/C eyes burned with curiosity. Quon sighed. "It's cause he likes you... And... I do too..." he said quietly, avoiding your eyes.

"Oh.. well... uh.. sorry Ukyo, I-I don't really... u-um..." but then you realized Ukyo was laughing.

"He admitted it! Hahaha!! I'm going to tell Xhaka!!" He ran of smirking. Wut?

Quon blushed and chuckled. "I'm going to get you back!" He said smiling. Then he looked at you. "Yeah I like you." He said. Then he kissed you.

You kissed back and smiled against his soft lips. "You know, I've always wanted to do that." You said looking into his beautiful eyes. He grinned. "Me too."

~~~~~~~~

Is it ok? I hope so.