Kuza x Reader

You sighed as you walked with your best friend. "Hey Y/N?" Kuza asked. "Hm?" You responded.

"Valt wants to battle you." Kuza said smiling. His golden eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement. You rolled your eyes. "Tell him he's battled me a million times, and I wanna battle Rantaro, not him."

Kuza sighed dramatically, but suddenly arms wrapped around your waist. "Please? I want to battle you one more time!!" Valt whined. You chuckled. "Well. I gotta go." Kuza said as he left.

"Wait! Don't leave me wit- and he's gone..." You said sadly. Siriusly? Why does he always do this?

(Lol being oblivious)

"Fine... I'll battle you..." You surrendered. You pulled out your launcher. "Prepare to lose..." You added quietly.

Valt grinned and pulled out his launcher.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go Shoot!!"

You launched your bey and B/N went to the middle. Valtryek started with Rush Launch.

"Come on! Valtryek!!" Valt yelled. "Come on! B/M!" And you flicked your wrist. Valtryek went into the air and burst.

"I'm kinda hungry. I'll see you later!" You said smiling a bit. "Mhm..." Valt muttered picking his partner up.

You sighed. You went to the cafeteria. You ran a finger through your H/C hair. You spotted Kuza sitting with Sisco and Rantaro.

"Yo. What's up?" You said casually, taking a bite out of Kuza's apple and sitting next to him. "Hey! That was mine!" He protested.

"Was. Now it's mine." You said putting an arm around his shoulders and giving him a hug. He outed but said "fine..."

You smiled. That always worked. Do something or tease him, he'll get mad, you hug him, everything fixed.

Kuza pouted but said nothing. You rolled your eyes. You took another bite of the apple as Valt walked in quietly.

"What? No yelling today?" Rantaro asked. You raised an eyebrow. "Not that I mind." He added hastily.

You sighed. "Well... I kind of struggled when I battled him. Valtryek got way stronger than last time..." You said quietly, but loud enough for Valt to hear.

He brightened suddenly after this. "So Kuza... You going to town with me tomorrow?" You asked. Kuza caught Sisco's eyes.

"Y-yeah. We are." He said brightly. He smiled and his face glowed with happines. You chuckled and you ruffled his hair. "Great. See ya there! I'll be going early though..." You said. He nodded.

"It's time!" Valt sang. "Time for what?" You asked confused. "Nothing! It's nothing!" He said happily, smirking at Kuza. Kuza blushed lightly but he nodded.

"See ya Y/N"

~Next Day~

"Let's get Ice-Cream!" You said running over to the Ice-Cream place. "Ok!" Kuza said following. He started jumping around and you laughed.

You ran a hand through his hair and ordered your Ice-Cream. "Here you go!" The lady said. You smiled at her.

You left and sat on a tree. Kuza followed you and you just ordered into a roof top. Kuza jumped and did a back flip to get there.

"Show off!" You scolded. Kuza grinned sheepishly but laughed. You smiled as you hugged him. You grabbed his hand and strated jumping.

Rooftop to rooftop. Kuza laughed as you skidded to a stop to a particularly long jump. You hestitated before jumping with him. Once you got there you both stopped and started down.

You looked at him and without thinking you leaned in. He leaned in and in a few seconds, your lips met.

"Cut!!!" A voice yelled.

You quickly sprang apart. That's when the blush settled in. It covered your face and Kuza's. You bit your lip.

You smiled at the director. "Um.. see you later Kuza!" You said quietly, blush growing. You turned around as Kuza raised a hand to his lips.

Valt started laughing as Rantaro but back a smile. "So? You have to tell her now..."

"Hey! Y/N!!" Kuza yelled. His bird started flying around his head, happy to finally go back to Kuza. The movie prevented this so he was usually away.

"He loves you! He loves you!" He cawed. Kuza froze as another blush formed. A new blush crept up your cheeks. "W-what?!" You said, eyes widening.

"Um... Yeah. I do. I wanted to tell you but he already told you..." He trailed off. You smiled, even though your blush increased.

"I do too." You said smiling. Kuza smiled and hugged you. "The ship sailed! The ship sailed!" A white wing fluttered in your hair. Kuza kissed you unexpectedly.

"I love you!" He said again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^°^
I did another bad one!! Yay !!

......

I kinda got the idea from the recent beyblades burst God episode. So yeah.

Hope you like?