Shu x Reader!Yandere

"Shu! Run!" Valt yelled. The white haired male turned wildly. "Valt please! Run! Come with-..." the words died in his throat as Valt was impaled by a knife. "S-shu." He said before falling forwards, crimson blood flowing into a small puddle.

Screams and curses were heard as he cried. "Valt, Valt, Valt, Valt, Valt." He whispered over and over. He tripped on his feet and landed hard on the floor. "Shu~" someone called. "G-go away!" He choked as he stumbled to his feet. He started running again, though he had no idea what his destination was.

Daina, Ken, Wakiya, Valt

Who else was he supposed to lose. "Spriggan, what do I do?"

(Y/N) was different. She changed so much from the sweet girl from two years ago. From the kind, generous girl that Shu loved.

Because of that wretched school.

Was it really a school?

He didn't know anymore. He had no idea what was going on.

Only that this, this fake (Y/N), was crazy with love, directed at him.

"Shu! Come back! Let me love you!" She called in a sickly sweet voice.

Shu rubbed his tears and slipped into an alley. Then he cursed at himself for coming here. He drew in ragged breaths and clutched at his chest to calm his breathing.

Calm down, she'll hear you. Shut up! Don't make a sound!

He bit his lip until it drew blood. He looked and saw the female quietly walking across from him. "Playing hide and seek are we?" She giggled. Shu knew she wasn't fooled.

She stalked towards him slowly, a knife stained with dried blood in her hand. Her boots looked as if they had stepped in puddles of blood, which they had. She had dried dots of blood on her cheek, but she made no move to clean it.

"Why? (Y/N), why are you doing this?" Shu said with fresh tears rolling down his cheek, his bottom lip trembling as he attempted to stop the tears.

She grinned. "Don't you see Shu? Valt loved, no liked, only I love you. He liked you. I can't let that happen now can I?" She said dropping to her knees in front of the male. "Please Shu, understand that." She said brushing his cheek with her lips.

He screwed his eyes tight. This isn't  (Y/N), she would never do this. This isn't her, this isn't her, this isn't her, this isn't her, this isn't her!

"This, you are not (Y/N)." Shu said gritting his teeth. She seemed genuinely shocked. "What? Of course I am. My name is (Y/N)." She said.

"No. (Y/N) is not like this. You. Are. Not. (Y/N)!" He yelled as his hair flew upwards with the intensity of his words. His eyes were closed and he refused to look at the (H/C) haired female. Tears were now rolling down his cheeks and he made no move to wipe them away.

The female looked at him. "I am (L/N), (Y/N). This is me. I am here." She said softly.

"(Y/N) wouldn't kill her best friend and make me watch his death. She wouldn't destroy Daina limb by limb. She wouldn't destroy Besu to watch Ken break apart piece by piece. She wouldn't crush Wyvron to pieces to watch Wakiya break down. She would never, ever leave (B/N) and quit beyblade. You are not  (Y/N)!" He yelled angrily.

(Y/N) looked as if she were slapped. She looked down at her knife. Then at Shu, then back at the knife. She looked at his crimson eyes and finally looked at the cuts on his cheek. And the wound that was openly bleeding on his arm. Then she grabbed the edge of the knife, pressing the blade sharply to her fingers making scarlet blood fall on the floor as tiny dots, like rain.

"I guess I really did change." She said laughing bitterly. All he did was scramble backwards and away from the knife in terror. "I'm not going to hurt you Shu." Then she surprised him. She wiped away tears. "I-i became a monster didn't I? But she won't let me be. I'll leave while I can." She stood up.

"Don't get comfortable. I will come back. And thus version of me, the old me will be completely gone. When you see me again be prepared to kill me. No words you say will change me. I'll be in too deep to change." She dissapeared.

Shu hugged his knees and buried his face into his hands. He broke down crying.

"Someone help me.. please.. anyone.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm kinda sad today.

My best friend, Hunter went back to Mexico, permanently. So he won't come back.

We've been friends for almost 8 years. We grew up together. Almost literally.

He left today in the morning and he made a small promise so I'm kinda trying to stay positive.

So yeah, small info of my life.

So how was your day? Or night? Yall sleep well?

My spring break officially starts tomorrow.

And instead of updating more I'll update less cuz I'll be hella busy with my family.

But I'll try my best and I'm very sorry that this is short and that it's crappy and that I haven't updated in almost a month

:/

I'll try better, I promise