Ukyo x Reader!Tsundere

Ukyo sighed. "Listen Y/N. I just want to go home. Please let me go." You were currently holding his light blue hair and gripping it tightly to prevent him from escaping. "No way you idiot! You almost got me caught and now I'm getting my revenge!" You growled angrily. You looked at the cast on your left arm and your anger grew. "This is all your fault!"

"How is it my fault? You're the idiot who jumped out the window!" He complained as he winced. "Let me go! It hurts!" He yelled. "That's great! Now you know how much it hurt me when I broke my arm!" You said kicking him and letting him go.

"Finally... you almost broke my arm." He said rubbing his shoulder. "Whatever. you're lucky I didn't go hard on you!" You said crossing your arms and walking away with an angry huff. "That was you going easy? Now I'm scared to tell you that- I mean..."

"What? What did you do this time?" You said turning around and glaring at him. "I didn't do anything! I swear!" he said running into a tree, climbing to the top quickly and jumping to another to get away from you. "Get back here you little-" You chased after him, on the ground, to catch up to him. You passed Xhaka and Quon. "Again?" Quon said curiously. "Good luck Y/N!" Xhaka called as he laughed.

"Shut up!" You yelled at them as you hurried to catch up to Ukyo. His light blue hair was flying with the speed he was running at. "Come back here you idiot!" You yelled at him. "But you'll kill me if I do!" He yelled back. You growled in annoyance as you followed him. "Ukyo!" You yelled. He looked back and tripped on a branch.

A small yelp escaped his lips as he fell and crashes into some bushes. "OW!" He yelled in pain. His arm was bent at an odd angle, at an angle that wasn't normal. "Oh... ouch that must hurt." You said holding back a laugh as he sat up and leaned against the tree, his sea-green eyes watering in pain.

"Ok, ok. I'll help ya." You said sighing and pulling out a sling. "This might hurt a bit." You said as you pushed the arm back in place and he yelled in pain. "Told you." You said wincing slightly. "Now, here this might help a bit." You said helping his arm into a sling. He winced slightly but stood up. "Thanks." He said gratefully. "Your welcome." You said smiling a little as his eyes widened. "Crap..." you muttered.

Ukyo started laughing. "Shut up..." You mumbled hitting his arm. "Ow...." He complained. You shook your head. "Hurry. Let's go before Xhaka gets the wrong idea." You said walking off. "Right. Like they wouldn't anyway." Ukyo said putting his arm around your shoulders. "Whatever. And get off!" You said pushing him off. "Tsundere..." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

"I heard you!"

"Then why are you asking?"

"You little idiot!"

"What?"

"I hate you!"

"I love you too, princess."

"I'm not a princess!"

"You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, idiot!"