Demon!Daigo x Reader!Demon

You felt a tug at your heart. You were being summoned bu Daigo again.

Seriously! You knew he was the son of the demon king who escaped out of the castle and is no longer a demon but the main target for almost every other demon, but still. This was the third time today.

You sighed and teleported to him. But when you teleported you were distracted so you teleported on top of him.

"I'm sorry, Sir!" You said immediately. "No, No it's ok" he said hurriedly as the last tint of pink dissapeared from his cheeks.

"Its just... the poison is spreading" Daigo said. You took in a sharp breath. He was becoming a full demon.

"But my blood should have been enough. You drank it so you should be fully mortal by now" you said. You still remember when he asked you if he could take your blood.

Blushing furiously you said that it was ok. The only way for someone to become mortal was to drink another demon's blood. Then both would become human and live a happy life together.

It was like being married in the mrotal world. But few demons actually chose that. They liked being monsters and kilking people.

"And my arm, it started hurting again" He muttered. "Let me check" you said. He shook his head. "Let's go to my house"

So you teleported there with him. You walked up to his room and he sat on his bed. He took off his jacket and his shirt.

You kept your blush to a minimum as you said "you could've just rolled up your sleeve"

"Yeah but look whay happened" he said chuckling. You looked and there was a small, black gash. "Woah. Your demon blood is regenarating" you gasped. He nodded.

You started performing healing spells. To help him ignore the pain I asked him how the beyclub was doing.

He stared at Doomscizer, my gift he could use for the mortal world, and said "I don't know"

"What do you mean? Haven't they called you?" You asked. He had told you Valt, Rantaro, and Ken allways called him.

"Well yeah but they only call to tell me that I have to come back or that they miss me" he says wincing because you bit your finger.

"No worries. There's no pain" you said matter of factly. "Yeah but I feel it" he said so quietly you weren't sure he actually said it.

You squeezed a few drops in a cup. Instantly it filled up. "Here. Drink it" you ordered. He hestitated but then drank it.

He shuddered and gave you the cup. "What? Was it not good?" He shook his head. "It was too sweet" you chuckled. "Yes well being a fallen demon I guess so"

"Im gonna go" you said. He stroked your black hair. (You're a Demon)

Your red eyes looked into his purple/black eyes. "Cant you stay? I read something that will make us both human" he said quietly.

"What?" You asked, red eyes widening. "It's something all mortals do. When they're in... in love" he muttered the last part.

You laughed. "Ok. Give it a shot then" he leaned towards you. You instantly knew what this was. A kiss. You read about it. It was illegal in the demon world.

But your mind went blank. Then hus warm lips met yours. You kissed him back and ran yiur fingerd through his jet black hair.

You pulled away and you saw his eyes widened. A white light surrounded you. Your black hair suddenly turned H/C. You closed your red eyes and when you opened them they were E/C.

"I love you" you whispered. Daigo smiled. The cut in his chest turned red. It was now regural mortal blood.

"I love you" and he leaned in for another kiss.

Everything would be perfect now. The demon world would forget about you. And Daigo would introduce his new girlfriend to the beyclub.

And those Killer demons won't be able to kill you.

Yeah, everything was perfect.