Lui x Child!Reader!Sister

"On the right is the 5 time champion... Lui Shirasagijo!!!!!" The guy with the green suit and red bowtie said.

A short (haha) baby blue haired male with purple eyes walked out. Be was wearing a puffy white scarf, a teal shirt, and black and blue striped pants and white boots.

"And on the left is the amazing young lady who is only 7 years old... Miss Y/N Freedom L/N"

(Your gonna be like free so no launcher just hand)

You walked out and held your teddy bear close. Sure you were seven and people expected to act older but you've been through some stuff.

Stuff that no one talks about because it makes you sad.

"You can do it Y/N!!" You heard Valt yell. You smiled at him and a couple people 'awwed' at that, making you blush a little.

You walked up to the stadium and looked into Lui' s violet eyes.

They're a pretty colour of you thought.

You gripped your bey. You put Teddy on the floor and got ready. You stood straight and held out your hand.

Lui remained nonchalant as he held out his launcher.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Let it rip!!!"

You flicked your wrist and your bey went in. Wobbling, it started towards the middle. Once it did Longinus swooped in for an attack.

Longinus hit Drain Frafnir  (your bey!!hahaha) and then went to the outer circle. Frafnir, however, did not take any damage. Instead it gained more stamina and spinned faster.

"Looks like Frafnir is stealing Longinus's stamina"

Longinus slowed down a bit but went back to hit your bey. Again and again it hit but Frafnir remained standing. Faster and faster it went. Longinus was finally forced to stop.

"Survivor finish! Y/N gets a point!"

"Yes!" You cheered. You smiled at Valt and the rest. Shu and Daigo looked happy. Rantaro, Souta, and Ken were cheering.

You turned back to Lui and was surprised to see him trying to suppress a smile.

"So that's it then" he muttered. Then he looked up and there was an odd glint in his eye.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Wakiya glaring at Lui. Why?

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Let it Rip!!!"

Flicking your wrist you sent Frafnir to the middle again. Longinus sped up and hit you multiple times.

You gained more stamina and watched Longinus wobble to the outer circle. Once it touched it gained more speed and momentum. It started going faster until it was a blur.

He hit Frafnir and sent him flying. You casually took a step sideways and barely missed Frafnir with your arm. Your launching arm.

You heard him mutter something  angrily. And you smiled. What was this? Did he try and burst Frafnir? If he did then he failed. Frafnir is hard to burst.

You grabbed Frafnir and looked at Lui. He was staring in desblief at his beyblade. Guess he pushed Longinus a bit too far. Oh well.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Let it rip!!!"

You flicked your wrist and this time made Frafnir circle the stadium. Longinus came at your bey and hit him. Getting more speed and stamina it went to the middle and spinned really fast.