Ukyo x Reader

You let a sigh escape your lips. You looked around the forest silently and looked for your friends. "Quon!! Xhaka!!" You yelled. You heard a soft rustle from above and you smirked. You were expecting Xhaka to come flying at you so you were surprised when a dark green blur flew at you.

odd. Why isn't it red? Or light green? hm... "Yugo?" You asked quietly, poking the second hand man of Xhaka's.

"Yeah?" He brushed leaves out of his hair. "Where's my brother?" You asked. He shrugged.

"Xhaka said it would be funny if you thought he disappeared." Yugo said smiling.

"Yes I can hardly breathe for laughing." You said sarcastically. You climbed up a tree and looked around.

Then you stifled a laugh as you saw Ukyo trying untangle Quon from a rope. He was struggling to get out and the more he struggled the more tangled he became.

"Yo! Yugo!" You whispered. He followed you up the tree and you pointed at Quon. He grinned and he looked at me mischeviously.

"Wanna play a prank?" He asked. You paused and thought of the consequences. "Yeah! Let's do it!!"

(Fred and George? No? Ok...)

You jumped from tree to tree and pulled out a whistle. Yugo grabbed a sharp stone. Then he cut the rope leaving a single string like thing.

Quon yelled as he fell on Xhaka.
(Ahem. SHIP!!!)
"Uh.. sorry!" Quon said bruising dirt off his jeans as the last of his blush disappeared.

"Nah it's ok!" Xhaka said laughing. Leave it to your brother to be oblivious.

You and Yugo high fived before running away. "Now to find Ukyo..."

"Which reminds me! I gotta help him conf- I mean uh... I gotta help him!" Yugo said running away.

I rolled my eyes. Boys.

I sighed. Oh well.

~ Ukyos POV ~

I jumped from tree to tree trying to find her when a someone punched me lightly on the shoulder.

"Hi Yugo." I said softly, finally locating her. She walked slowly towards our tree. "Ok. She's here. Now good luck!" Yugo said before leaving.

Yeah. Luck. I would go for that corny spider man kiss thing. I rolled my eyes. I sat in the branch and Y/N was about to get there and I hung upside down.

Her E/C eyes widened and a blush appeared on her face when I kissed her. When I pulled away she covered her mouth.

"W-w-what? Did you j-just?" But then she did some thing that surprised me.

"You do know that Xhaka will kill you once he finds out we're a thing right?" She said smirking.

"Yeah but 'Xhaka is in on it" someone said as Ukyo jumped off from the tree.

~ Your POV ~

You turned to see your brother standing there with Quon. You sighed. "Oh well..." You said lacing your fingers through Ukyo's. You pecked his lips and then scolded Xhaka for not telling you before.

Xhaka sweatdropped knowing you wouldn't let him off.

So what?

He should've told you.

~~~~~~

What the hell? I feel horrible. Sorry for the crappy work today!