Xhaka (Xander) x Reader

Yugo and I jumped from tree to tree watching the beyclub. Valt, Rantaro, Daigo and Shu were walking beneath us. Usually its Ukyo up here but this time its me and Yugo. I watched Valt was hanging by a rope and Rantaro fell in a hole. Daigo was laughing as Rantaro jumped out. I rolled my eyes when Valt started yelling at them to get him down. Daigo just sat down on a rock as Shu tried to get him down. I sighed as Valt dropped a few inches, hair touching the floor. Yugo quickly headed over and started untying the rope. I jumped down, scaring the hell out of Shu, as I grabbed Valt and helped him down. He thanked me over and over as Yugo came down next to me.

"Let's just go this way" I told him. He grabbed my hand as I helped him jump over some traps. Being Yugo's sister had advantages. People treated me like him, with intimidation and respect. I liked that. There was only one person who could beat me in anything, Xhaka. But then he was perfect at everything. He can climb trees faster, burst beys quickly, and survive a long match. But there were much more better things too. He was kind, caring and kind of cute...
"Y/N!!!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at Valt out of the corner of my eye.
"Yeah?"
"I've been calling you 10 times!!"
"Sorry..."
"Its OK! What were you thinking about?" He asked me. Obviously he could tell. He was the only one who knew. But he hasn't done anything about it. Which was kind of weird but I had let it go.
"Nothing" he looked at me smirking but then gave a yelp as he fell in a hole. We laughed as he tried desperately to get up. I gave him my hand as I pulled him up.

~10 minutes later~

"Finally!" Valt huffed as he lay panting on the floor. We had finally arrived at the dojo. Xhaka and Ukyo were waiting for us there. Xhaka looked at the sky. "Still too slow..." Ukyo told me. I glared at him. I pointed a the guys, not my brother, and Ukyo laughed.
"I guess you are excused" I nodded as we entered.
"Xhaka! Can we have a battle? Please? Battle me!!" Valt instantly asked him. He laughed.
"Haha! OK come on! Let's use the new stadium"
I smiled. Yugo, Ukyo and Xhaka were the only ones who had used it. I haven't used it yet. But I was going to after special training.

~After the Battle~
(I'm too lazy to write this so I'll tell you what happened- Valt lost he first round, made a draw on the second, and lost the third-)

Valt was smiling.
"You are so cool Xhaka!!"he said. I nodded in agreement. He looked away to watch Ukyo and Daigo talking about a new movement of his. I didn't notice him blush. She thinks I'm cool!!! He thought happily.
"We should head back Valt. It's gonna rain soon" Shu told him. I shivered.
"Ugh... Rain" Valt looked at me.
"You don't like the rain?" I shook my head. "Too wet" I told him.
He then ran off outside. Shu and daigo sighed and ran after him.
"Bye Y/N! Bye guys!" Rantaro yelled at us then left.

~Middle of the Night~

Xhaka had given me permission to use the new stadium. I had completed my training but I didn't want to use my bey in front of an audience. So I snuck out at night to practice.
3, 2, 1, let it Rip!! I thought. I sent B/N to the stadium. The spikes and bumps on the edge made it harder for my bey to move since the edge is where it usually goes. Silently I commanded my bey to go to the center.
"Awake, huh?" I heard a voice say. I jumped, recognizing Xhaka's voice. I turned to see him leaning casually by the door. I nodded as I commanded my bey to stop. I picked it up and walked over to him.
"Actually I was going to bed but I wanted to use the stadium once before tomorrow" I told him. He looked confused. "Why tomorrow?" He asked. I shrugged.
"Felt like it"
He chuckled. "Of course you did" he said. He then followed me to my room. I paused at the door. "Xhaka?"
"Yeah?"
"What does it feel like to be a spin emperor?" I asked him. He just looked at me.
"What ya mean?"
"Nothing... Never mind" he frowned as he walked away. Then I noticed a piece of paper had fallen out of his pocket. I picked it up quickly and Xhaka looked back. He instantly went scarlet as he ran back to me.
"Y-Y/N! Give me that!" I ran away back to the stadium. I opened it quickly. Xhaka then tackled me as the piece of paper flew out of my hand. He then reached for it but I quickly grabbed it.
"I-i'll give it back if you tell me what it says!" I tell him quietly. He was blushing madly now.
"I-I U-Ummm... You see... That is.... I mean" he stuttered unable to find words. As he sat down struggling I quickly read the piece of paper. It had many scribbles and crossed out words but I managed.
Dear Y/N,
I Like you *scribble scribble* you're beautiful, sweet and
Then Xhaka finally noticed me and snatched the paper from my hands. He started blushing again but I could feel the warmth spread across my cheeks too.
"Y-You like me?" I asked, breathless.
He nodded, silent. "Its OK if you don't like me back, its just-" blushing madly I leaned in and kissed his cheek.
"I like you too" I told him. He then looked at me, cupped his hand on my cheek and kissed me. Happiness filled my entire body. When he pulled away he smiled. I smiled at him as I grabbed his hand. Then we walked to my room and I fell asleep in his arms.
But... That little piece of paper was left and that's how everyone found out. We were teased for months. But we were happy with each other so we didn't mind. Until Valt heard of it...

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

LOL
Valt will really be happy about this....
Hahaha poor Xhaka, poor Y/N...
Oh well... Hope you like it!!!!!