kitt x reader

ever since you could remember, you and kitt were always together. ever since you were little, you were joined by the hip by the boy. christina and free were basically your parents at this point.

when valt joined bc sol? it just got even better. he was like the big brother the two of you never had.

then there was kitt himself. he was adorable and so funny. so smart and courageous. so cute and-

"i'm saying too much aren't i?" you said biting your lip and looking at valt.

he was taller now. the world champion. famous. and here he was helping you with your crush. on goddamned kitt of all people.

he sighed. he looked like he has had this conversation several times already. which he has.

'"(name). just ask him out. he WILL say yes! he's been pining over you for who knows long." valt said exasperatedly.

"but how are you so sure? he might not because i've waited too long! he asked me out when we were 11. and i said no. now 5 years later i'll ask him? he's probably moved on!" you cried. you hugged valt and buried your face into his neck. you could feel hot tears on your cheeks.

valt hugged you and patted your back. "you've been friends since you were so young. a small rejection like that is nothing for you two. let's be serious for a moment." he pulled you away and looked at you. you were sniffling and wiping your eyes.

"kitt has loved you since when?" he asked.

"since we were 7." you sighed, remembering what he had told you when he confessed. "but we were so young and-"

"and how many years did he wait before telling you?"

"4. but his patience runs very thin and-"

"has he ever showed any signs of interest in anyone else?"

"no but he just had high standards-"

"he loves you, (name)! you just don't want to accept it because you're afraid you might be wrong!" valt finally raised his voice. not enough to scare you but enough to shut you up.

"just ask him out. and don't be afraid. whatever happens. i'm here for you. okay?" he kissed your forehead.

"okay." you kissed his cheek. "thank you, big brother."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

"kitt? i love you." you said to the mirror. you sighed for millionth time. you still felt stupid. "i do not have the bravery for this."

your cheeks were stained red. already blushing and you weren't even with kitt.

why was this so hard?

"whatever. i'm going to do it. it's now, or never."

with as much confidence as you could muster, you walked out of your room, and opened the door into the hallway. kitt fell backwards and you screamed.

"kitt? oh my gods kitt what are you doing here?" you said helping him up and dropping him when you realized he must've heard you.

"you were eavesdropping!" you accused him, a blush on your face.

"i was going to knock but i heard what you said and i panicked but i swear i didn't mean to it was an accident" he tried to explain, waving his hands frantically.

his cap had fallen and his tousled hair was everywhere. you had to choose this moment to look at his eyes, so beautiful.

you couldn't even say a word.

"is it true?" he asked hopefully.

"...what?"

"is it true that..." he blushed, "that you love me?" he was looking at the ground. you nodded. "i was planning on telling you in a better way but you had to go and ruin it." you said pouting.

"you were in there for half an hour when exactly were you going to do it?" he said laughing. there he went teasing you and ruining the moment.

"shut up. i'll just take it back." you said turning and going into your room.

"no wait! i'm sorry." he said smiling. "thanks though. i can finally do this." he grabbed your wrist.

"wha-"

he kissed you.

valt, surprisingly,
was right.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

hey sorry for not writing ;(

if you wanna read more, or extras or whatever for any story i have including this one

add me on insta @edgy.yk and i'll send you whatever you wish. give me a ship or scenario or anything and i'll make up a story on the spot just for you

and if you wanna be friends pm me and i'll give you my number