Lui x Reader!Neko

"I don't want to! Leave me alone Shirosagijo!" You yelled, pulling your hood over your ears. Lui grinned, "C'mon Y/N, I'm not going to hurt you..." he said getting closer and you backed away. Almost tripping your back hit the wall.

Crap, you thought, where do I go? Your eyes widened in fear. You felt small, as if you were at the mercy of him. "No! Leave me alone!" You suddenly whimpered and fell, hugging your knees.

Tears sparkled in your eyes as you looked at Lui, realizing it wasn't actually your master. "Go away!" You yelled. Lui knelt down besides you. "You're L/N Y/N, the hybrid my father studied." He said looking at the necklace around my neck.

"I, for many years, loved there and was tortured, weird exporements were done on me... I-i don't want to go back so I escaped!" You covered your face to hide your tears. "Don't send me back! Please I'll do anything!" You pleaded.

Lui sighed. "I'm not like my Mother, I won't hurt you... I'll help you. Come and follow me, and hide your ears." Lui said.

You nodded standing up and following him as the green and red lights blinked from above. A tall Christmas tree was decorated with sparkling ornaments.

Please, don't hurt me...

He took you to his house which, despite the colorful arrangement of lights and decorations in the other houses, was bare.

"Come on and don't touch anything." He said. You nodded and stepped in, grateful for the warm air.

"What the hell is she doing here? Another stupid little-"

"Stop. Don't talk about her that way." Lui snapped turning to the female with chopped black hair and purple eyes. "Whatever, when she kills ya you'll regret it. Don't say I didn't warn ya!" She said angrily slamming the door and exiting into the cold air without a jacket.

"Sorry about her. She's... going through a hard time." Lui said. "She's normally like that isn't she?" You sighed. Lui nodded. "It's ok." You said. "I'm us-" you stopped yourself before admitting that.

"Right, well no more of that. You're with me now." Lui said grabbing your hand and taking you to your room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"What am I to you Lui? A pet? I'm not a pet!"

"You're not a pet Y/N-"

"Then what am I?"

"A person who-"

"Who what?"

"The person I-"

"No, you play with my feelings Lui, and I, I can't-"

"Y/N! Listen! I don't see you as a pet or a friend- I-i mean-" Tears burst from your eyes ad you turned to leave.

"I love you!" He said loudly stopping you. "And I didn't want to tell you." He said crossing his arms. You pulled him into a kiss. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is hella short...

Me is sorry