Twyla x Lui

"Twyla!" Shu yelled. The female blader looked up at him. "What? I was sleeping!" This was a lie. She was just staring up at the sky, brored out of her mind.

"Zac called a... emergecy meeting..." Shu trailed off. "Great... what happened this time? He lost his autographs?" Twyla said sarcastically. Shu chuckled. "Nah. I dunno why."

The two walked to his studio. Once they got there, they saw Xhaka. "Hi Xhaka!" Twyla said smiling.

"Hi Twy, Shu!" He said laughing. "I'm guessing Zac told you about the... emergency meetimg?"

Shu nodded. Twyla sighed. "I'm going to practice. Wanna join?" Xhaka asked them. Twyla yawned and followed them to a stadium.

"It was supposed to be a surprise but... Zac chose a different one." Xhaka said shrugging. "Wow!" Twyla said eyes widening.

The stadium was all black. Zac probably wanted it because it could have hidden his beyblade.

"Let's battle Xhaka!" Twyla said pulling out her launcher. Xhaka grinned and positioned his self.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go Shoot!!"

Both bladers got a perfect launch and Xcalius chased L-Drago. "L-Drago!!" Twyla yelled. Xcalius and L-Drago clashed together. But then four black circles started spinning around the beyblades.

"Wha-?" Twyla muttered. Both beyblades got caught and were sent out of the stadium. Xhaka laughed. "I guess if it was a bit heavier we'd stand a chance!"

"Those circles absorb beyblades stamina. Once it's drained, the weight is removed and causes a very easy ring out finish. It's pretty smart if you think about it." Shu grimaced. "Zeus would have an advantage, along with heavy beyblades."

"Nice~ You got it Shu!" Zac said. He was followed by Lui, who was looking at everyone, except Twyla.

"Shu, Xhaka I've got something to show you! Twyla you stay here with Lui, it's a surprise~!" Zac sang. Xhaka and Shu followed him out.

At first there was an awkward pause between the two bladers. But then Lui completely ignore her and launched his beyblade into the stadium.

Twyla noticed that you can't see the circles until they are touched by the beyblade. This was going to be funny.

Twyla smirked and crossed her arms. Longinus spun around for a while and then he got caught. The circle started spinning faster and faster.

Longinus struggled against the circles force. Lui grunted a order and Longinus got free. He allowed his self a brief grin.

But then Longinus got caught in the second circle. He started to realize that Twyla was standing next to him.

He gritted his teeth and cleared his mind. He attempted to concentrate on Longinus.

But he couldn't. He was to busy trying not to embarrass his self. Twyla giggled a bit and Lui felt his face heat up slightly.

Twyla silenced herself and looked at Lui in amazement. Sure the blush wasn't very noticeable but she could see it. Don't ask why.

Lui tried not pay attention to her as he pushed Longinus to get out. He did, but he also got caught in the third circle. Lui sighed. There was no point in trying-

"Go to the middle." Twyla pointed out. "I know!" Lui snapped. "Right." Twyla said grinning. Lui blushed again, but was successful in hiding it this time.

Kind of.

Again, Twyla was surprised. Lui, blushing? Wow, weird.

Longinus was sent flying after a few seconds. Straight at Twyla. Twyla flinched but caught it. Lui felt guilt bubble up. It was his fault, he made that scar.

Lui walked over to her and held out his hand. Twyla stared at it before grinning. "You forgot something." She said.

"Forgot what?" He asked quietly. "Magic word~!" She replied, twirling Longinus in her fingers.

Lui sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I'm not playing games, give me Longinus!" He growled. "Hm... I will... if you give me your scarf- for a few minutes!" Twyla said.

She had been dying to wear it again. If looked so soft and fluffy.

"No!" Lui growled. "Sad... no Longinus then..." Twyla smirked. Lui sighed again. God this girl is annoying.

Lui dropped his hand to his side. Then he removed his scarf and gave it to the female grudgingly.

"Yay!!" She cheered. She put it on and snuggled into it. She gave Longinus to Lui and smiled. Lui had the urge to smile too but he didn't.

Twyla walked to the couch and brought her knees to her chest. Lui stared at her. It was sort of uncomfortable without his scarf.

He's used to it always around his neck. But he also felt kind of happy that Twyla was smiling.

Lui sat next to her. "A few minutes us over. Now give it back." He said glaring at her. Twyla smiled. "Not yet!" She said clutching the scarf closely.

Lui growled under his breath. He crossed his legs as he stared ahead. He couldn't practice, without his scarf it was hard to concentrate.

And Twyla being here didn't exactly help. After a few minutes he reached for his scarf again. "Nooo!!" Twyla whined as she held the scarf even tighter.

Lui stopped and looked away, a small blush creeping up his cheeks.

Twyla stared at him for a few minutes, he was pretty oblivious to this moment. But then there eyes met and this time Twyla blushed.

Lui reached for his scarf again but he didn't exactly take it away. He gripped both ends and pulled it closer. Twyla stared at him.

"Now give it back." He said slowly. Twyla was serious for a while. Then she booped his nose. "Not yet!" She sang.

Lui blushed again. He hid it quickly though. "This is getting boring." A voice said softly. Twyla and Lui froze but didn't hear anything else and so continued... Uh... whatever they were doing.

Lui finally had enough. He wanted his scarf back. He pulled again with both ends. Big mistake.

He did to a bit too hard and Twyla gasped as she was pulled to Lui and...

There lips met. They were completely frozen. Until Lui started kissing her, and she started kissing back. "Nice~" a voice said. The two bladers pulled apart, both very red.

Zac, Xhaka and Shu were standing there. Xhaka laughed as Shu grimaced. He obviously thought this was disgusting. I mean, Lui and Shu hate eachother.

Zac was smiling. "About time too!" He huffed angrily, b u he was smirking. Lui glared at him m, and with Twyla also glaring Zac shivered.

"You can have your scarf back." Twyla tossed the scarf to Lui and left. Lui put it on, and smiled. It smelled like Twyla. Her usual fragrance, something sweet, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it.

Zac and Xhaka took one look at eachother and smiled. They lwft, along with Shu, talking about the people that they would tell.

~~~~~~

I'm not sure if this is good? Did I get Twyla right? If not I'll make another one! Sorry if you didn't like it...