Shu x Reader!Pregnant

"Hey, Shu... I think, I think something moved inside me just now." You whispered as your hand gripped his arm tightly in fear. "Do you know what it was?" He asked. "No! That's why I'm worried!" You said your fingers trembling. "We should go to the hospital, you might have been poisoned, I think it may have been all that food you ate." He said taking you to the living room and looking for his car keys.

"Shu, I'm only 18, I'm barely an adult my life is just beginning. I can't die." You said shaking your head. "Don't talk like that, it'll make it worse." He said quickly as you two walked towards the car. He drove to the hospital unusually calm. You started hyperventilating. 'It's ok, you're fine, calm down, you'll be fine' you thought to yourself. Shu took you inside the room and he went back out. He wasn't allowed in until after the tests were done.

"So?" He said bluntly to the doctor. "Not sure, there doesn't seem to be an infection or diseases so you could clear that off your minds." He said. "Ah." He said after a while. "Congratulations, Miss (L/N). You might become a mother." He said after shuffling his papers around. "A-A what?" You said surprised. "Parents, both of you. That is what I assume if I may." He said looking sternly at Shu. "Yes, of course." Shu said blankly.

You couldn't wrap your head around it. You? A mother? A woman, barely 18, already pregnant with a kid? A poor, defenseless being that you will take care of for a long time. It's not that you don't want a kid, you actually really want one. But so soon? Already?

"(Y/N), calm down." Shu said taking your hand. "I guess... it wasn't all the food I ate." You said laughing weakly. He smiled. Sure it was wobbly with shock, but a smile nevertheless. The doctor had left the two alone.

"This is shocking." Shu said sitting down. "I didn't think that, that this would happen." You agreed. "But, wow, a kid, we're parents." You said putting a hand on your stomach. "You'll have to be more careful now, love." He said. "No more reckless behavior."

You sighed. "Yeah, yeah. I won't be reckless." You smiled again. It felt so new, a rush going through you.

I'm a mother now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu always had a habit of going to the gym or for a jog whenever he felt like it. You honestly had no problem with it. But this time, his timing was impeccable. The second you felt something break, a sharp pain, uh, down there, you grabbed your phone. "Ho-oly shi- Daina!" The phone rang once, twice, three times. No answer. "Oww..." you whined. Daina ran in, eyes still slightly closed, "oh." He said quietly. You glared at him and he looked slightly guilty, as he helped you get to his car.

By the time you're sitting in the passenger car you see Shu running towards you, his white hair wet, with rain or sweat, you didn't know. "Sorry I'm late." He murmured, holding your hand and rubbing circles over it. "I-It's ok, but could you hurry?" You said breathlessly. He nodded, starting the car and going, more like racing, towards the hospital. Daina shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You look exactly like your father." You whispered, his tiny hand holding onto your finger. Shu walked in, Daina and Valt trailing behind. Over time they had grown taller, Daina towering over Valt. Something he was constantly teased about. Valt has grown out his bangs, covering half his face and making him seem older. Daina has hair framing his face, and he began wearing an earring on his left ear. Not very approachable, but unique for his friends.

"Oh my gods." Valt said. Shu looked at the tiny baby and brushed a finger against his cheek. "He's so tiny." Daina said in wonder, grabbing Valt's hand. The door was opened once more, Rantaro and Kensuke walked in. "Sorry we're late." Ken said.

"Oh." Rantaro said. "Look at him, he's so cute." Valt smiled. "What's his name?" You looked up at Shu. "Valt." He said quietly. Daina's grip on Valt's hand tightened. He winced and smiled sadly. "Shu, I don't think-"

You wiped your tears away. "Valt, it's a perfect name." The babies eyes opened. He had warm chocolate brown eyes. "Woah." Kensuke said eyes widening. "Is it fate?" He murmured after a while. "Valt, he's so beautiful."

Daina frowned. But not a word was said. Valt nodded, tears filling his eyes. "We'll be outside." Daina said dragging Valt outside. "B-but-" "We are going outside." He repeated.

You sighed looking at Shu. "He really is beautiful." He kisses you softly, Rantaro and Kensuke looking away awkwardly. "Yes he is."

"Glad I was invited to the party." Wakiya said walking into the room.

It's not the best but I tried

Also when Valt and Daina walked out, it's a separate oneshot and is still a draft in my Yaoi Ships book.

Also one more thing

I'm really, really, really sorry I haven't updated anything and I'm a pathetic little shit, I know :'')

I don't have any excuses and I may not even update because of reasons

But I don't want that

So...

Either I'll try to update more, and I will

I'll go on hiatus and not publish what I write for a while, but after the hiatus is done I will publish everything I wrote, so probably a few chapters to last a few days

Or I just give my account to my friend (hopefully this doesn't happen lmao)

But yeah that's it (:

*this is unedited*