Toko x Reader

IDK how old they are so they're gonna be 10 yrs old right now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked over to Valt's house humming to myself. I saw Toko and Nika having a battle so I ran to them. Nika looks up and sees me and then laughs. "Hey Toko! Look who's here!" She says. The green eyd boy looks up and blushes.
"H-hi Y/N" he says and turns back to the battle. "Umm.. Hi guys! Where's Valt?" I ask, confused as to why he's blushing. "Bro not here yet! You can stay if u want!" Nika says. So I sat on the grass watching there battle. I noticed Toko getting nervous and his bey went flying. "Yay!! I win!!" Nika cheers. "Oh!! Guess what guys!" I say remembering something. "What?" The twins say in unison. "I got a bey!! Shu gave it to me!" I yell happily. "Cool!!" Toko says. "Can I battle you?" Nika asks. I nod. "Then I'll be ref!" Toko says.
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Let it rip!!"
The beys went to the middle and started hitting each other. Suddenly Nikas bey slowed down and stopped. "And Y/N gets a point with a Survivor fin-"
"Toko! Nika! I need your help!" There mom says coming outside. "Oh hello Y/N!" I wave. "Y/N Would you mind helping us make bread?" She asks. "Sure!"
We walk inside as she gives us some dough to mold.

~Later~

"Mom!! Shu showed us one of his new moves!! And he asked if we have seen Y/N!!" Valt yells. "Stop screaming Valt! Y/N is right here!" His mom yells back. Valt comes in and ruffles my H/C hair.
"Hello smol bean!" He says cheerfully.
"I am not a smol bean! That is you!" I say back. He laughs. "OK! OK! Do I help?" He asks his mom. She nods. "Just put these in the oven." Valt hurries to do so as Toko, Nika and I sneak out. "Sooo Toko... Are you gonna tell Y/N that thing youve been wanting to tell her?" Nika asks. Toko blushes and glares at her. "What you want tell me?" I ask curiously. Toko is silent. I poke his arm. "What? Toko! What?!" I ask again. He is still quiet so I began tickling him. He starts laughing and giggling.
"Y/N!!!! Please stop!!!" He yells. He squirms free and Nika and Toko tickle me.
"H-hey!! No fair!!! T-two against o-one!!" I protest. Then I push them off and run off. They start chasing me so I run towards my big brothers apartment. On my way I bump into somebody. That somebody had orange hair and beautiful purple eyes.

 That somebody had orange hair and beautiful purple eyes

"Akio?" I ask. The purple eyed kid looks at me and breaks into a wide grin. "Hello Y/N!!" He says happily. He hugs me just as Toko and Nika catch up. "Hey Toko! Nika!" He greets. He grabs my hand and I grab toko's. Nika grabs his hand and I walks them up the apartment. "Shu!!!" I yell loudly. He pops his head out and sighed.
"Y/N...Next time please tell me where you are going before you run off..." He says. He invites the children in and you turn on the TV. We watch the show and I slowly fall asleep. The last thing I remember is a voice saying "Toko... I know you like her~"

Shu's POV

I saw Y/N, Toko, Nika and Akio sleeping on the couch. I sigh as I turn off the TV. Y/N should really tell me when she leaves. She always has me worrying on whether or not she is lost. Then I hear something. A whisper almost. "I love you..." A voice whispers. I turn and see Toko hugging Y/N. I smile. It was kind of obvious that he liked her but I kept quiet... They're kinda to young though...

~HUGE TIME SKIP~

Toko still looks at Y/N with those weird love puppy eyes and its.... Wow.
He's also, finally, told me he likes herbut is scared to admit it. I mean over the years Y/N has changed. Sure she's still best friends with Toko and Nika. But she's also become really close to Akio. I'm sure they're just friends but Toko doesn't think that way. He's jealous. So I told him to confess and find out.

~Y/N's POV~

Walking towards Toko house I smiled. I couldn't wait. And of course I didn't tell Shu that I was going. I knocked and a determined looking Toko opened the door. "Hi Y/N!" He greets. I smile. "Hello Tokonatsu" he shakes his head. "Toko! Its Toko for you" he says firmly. "Yeah yeah" I look around. "Where's Nika?" I ask. He shrugs. "Probably with Styx" he says. (Yes I'm adding my oc) I walk in and the familiar scent of bread wafts into my nose. We go up to Valt's room. His hair is finally in geled. His bangs slightly cover his chocolate eyes. He smiles brightly and playfully punches his Lil brothers shoulder. "You know what to do" he says quietly making Toko blush. "Anyways! I'm heading towards Honcho's house! He has a surprise waiting for everybody!" We wave and go into Toko's room. His bey is sitting in his desk. I take out my bey and place it next to his.
"DoyoulikeAkio?" Toko quickly asks. So fast that I have to pause and decipher his question. "Were just friends" I say firmly. Toko looks away and to his bed. "I-I've been meaning to ask... Do you... Do you like anybody?" He asks. I think about it. Why would he ask me this?
"I do.... But I don't know if he likes me back" I say cautiously. I look at his reaction and he looks at the floor. "Who is it?" He asks.
"He umm.... He...." I stutter afraid of telling him its him. I take a deep breath. "He's really sweet and Is always there for me. And I really hope he likes em back because its..." He looks up at me. "Its... Its you Toko" I finally say. At first he was surprised I called him Toko and not Tokonatsu. Then he smiled and hugged me. "You really do?" He asks. I nod and kiss his cheek. "I've always like you but never knew how to tell you" I told him. "Me too" he says before kissing me. I kiss back happily. Just then there is a flash and Valt pops out of nowhere. "Good job bro! Finally growing up!" He says happily. Toko blushes. "I always though Toko was older than you" I say. Valt misses the sarcasm. "I'm the older one!" He whines "really? Ever since I remember it was Toko who took care of you" I say. Valt pouts and we laugh.

The next day everybody was congratulating us. Especially Shu who smiled. "Don't hurt her k?" He says quietly. And even though it was quiet Toko sensed a slight growl in Shu's voice. He nodded quickly and grabbed your hand tightly.
"Don't scare him Shu" You said quietly. He narrows his eyes. "I can take care of myself" you say. "Always have always will" Shu rolls his eyes. "Of course you were always independent so...." Shu said. You nod at this and kiss Toko's cheek. "And were fine with it right Tokonatsu"
"Its Toko!"
"Tokonatsu!"
"Toko!"
"Tokonatsu!"
"Toko!"
"Fine! Toko!" You finally gave in. You kiss his cheek again and smile.
~~~~~
Toko x Reader....
Kinda hard since they were small but you know... I did it so... Yeah
Next up is a Wakiya x unknown.....
JK
The next is one is dedicated for....
*drumroll*
lotrfan4ever
(If you haven't followed this person please do)
Anyways...
'Tis all!!