Akio x Reader

(You are 12 and The beyclub are 6 years older.)

"Hello. Where's your brother?" Honcho asked. "He's in the kitchen." You said. "Helping Mom." Toko said. "Helping her making bread." Nika added.

Rantaro laughed and headed to the kitchen. "Let's go to the bey park!" You said cheerfully.

"Yeah let's go!" Your siblings said in unison. The three of you ran to the park. "Look! It's Shu!!" Nika yelled.

"Shu!! Shu!!" She yelled. Shu turned around and spotted us. He waved and smiled at the triplets. A boy with orange hair and purple eyes stood with him.

"Akio!" You and Toko said at the same time. You ran up to him and hugged him. When you pulled away you saw his face turn red. "H-hey guys!" He said smiling.

"You came back!" Toko said. "Mhm." He said nodding. "I met this super strong guy when I went there!" He said excitedly. "Really? Who?" Nika asked.

"His name's something like Qu- Quon? I don't know but something like that." He said shrugging.

"Wow awesome! Attack, Defense, Stamina, or Balance?" You asked. "Defense! It's Quetzalcoatl I think" he said.

"Wow!! Awesome!!" Toko said, eyes shining. "Shu!!!" A voice yelled. Ww turned to see Valt running at us at top speed. "Move Akio!" You said pushing him.

He grabbed your hand and you both rolled into the floor. Valt tripped and fell on Shu. Shu gasped slightly as he was pushed into the beyblade dish. "Valt!" He said quietly as Valt fell on him.

"Sorry Shu!" Valt apologized as he tried to get up. But he slipped and fell again. Shu groaned and sat up. "You almost hit Y/N." He pointed out.

There was a pink tint in his cheeks and Valt was completely red. But that was nothing next your face. You were blushing so hard you were surprised steam wasn't coming out of your ears.

When you fell, you had fallen on Akio the corner of your lips on his. You had completely frozen and his face turned scarlet.

"U-umm..." You stammered.

~~~~~~~

This was just a teaser, sorry.