Ukyo x Reader!Kuudere

You plugged your ear buds in and sang along to the song softly. Then a bird flew to you and rested on your head. You yanked it off of you and smashed it's head open.

You chuckled as it dropped to the floor. "Idiotic bird, don't touch me." You continued up the path to the dojo.

As you did you met Ukyo along the way. "...." You two started a glaring contest. "Why the hell are you following me here?" You asked dangerously.

"As if I would follow you." He responded. "I could hear you crashing around the trees." You growled. His cheeks colored slightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He snapped. You rolled your eyes. A branch snapped above you and a trunk flew at the both of you.

Before Ukyo could escape you pulled on his collar, slightly choking him, and used him as a human shield. There was a soft thud as Ukyo pushed you to the ground as the trunk flew past the both of you.

He pinned you to the ground. But there was that really sticky tree sap that made his hands stick to your waist. "Why the hell are your filthy hands touching me?" You snarled.

You tried pushing him off but your hands stuck to the fabric covering his chest. You groaned and kicked him to get him off. But it didn't work.

"Ugh. Stop it you little-!" He tried to pull his hands away but the fabric of your shirt pulled with him. "Stop it!" You yelled angrily.

You struggled to get out if his grip. But even after his hands moved, somewhat, he was still holding you.

Why does this always happen to me?! You thought angrily. "And it's always with you. It's always you're fault!" You yelled angrily at him.

He frowned. "My fault? My fault?! This is your faul-"

"It's not my freaking fault! If you just stood there and had taken the hit then we wouldn't even be in this stupid situation!" You yelled at him. He huffed angrily and closed his eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever let's get help." He said in strained calm. "There is no way we are going to be seen like this." You growled. You ripped off a strip of your sleeve. A blade fell and you stepped on it.

It flew in the air and you caught it with your teeth. You suddenly felt dizzy as you felt blood run down your chin.

The metallic smell wafted into your nose. You shook your head and cut a hole in your shirt.

One of Ukyo's hands was able to get free. He shook it gratefully, oblivious to your obvious discomfort of the blood now flowing freely from your lip.

He thought you would be fine, you're always trying to be tough and strong. Why would something as simple as blood scare you?

It does.

You shuddered as a drop fell on your white shirt and a red flower blossomed. You almost gagged as Ukyo's hands were finally free. You brought your hand to your mouth and almost screamed at the sight of the blood.

You gripped the blade hard in your hand. Then dropped it as a new wound appeared in your hand. Blood. So much... blood.

"Go away!" You told Ukyo harshly barely concealing a whimper from your lips. You pushed him and he narrowed his eyes and left.

Your head pounded as you stumbled back down the path, away from the dojo, not even paying attention to the storm that was about to hit.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○