Part 1: Rainbows and Roses

"I got her." I laughed as I stood up and walked to the bassinet where Danny was crying loudly.

She cried louder when she saw me and I chuckled as I took her out of the bassinet and walked to the bed where Monique slept. I placed Danny next to Monique and she woke up looking down at Danny.

"Your so loud." She whispered lifting her shirt and giving her milk, "Baby, what time is it?"

"Six thirty." I whispered and laughed as she went back to sleep.

My life is wonderful. I have three whole entire healthy kids. Nadia is four years old, walking around asking a million questions. She's best friends with Stacey and they always have sleepovers. If it's not here it's at Deandre's house. They get really made when we say no to them, it's really weird. Saya and Monique are so close and I'm close to her too but they are closer. She comes over after school with her new friend every day for learning art, how to take pictures and her best friend sits around laughing with us and taking care of Dakota and Nadia, now Danny.

Dakota is freaking adorable. He's two years old and he spends all day playing with his Christmas presents, which was mostly toy cars and anything electronic and watching kids movies. When RJ comes over he then runs around playing basketball and trying to play football with him. He loves climbing in the bed with Nadia at night now that he has his own bed and is out of the crib. Though he has bad nights when Nadia pees in the bed, since she's potty training so she can go to daycare with Stacey.

Danny. She is a cute fat, dark brown baby that looks just like her mommy. Beside the small lips that poke out to the extreme she has small eyes and beautiful curly hair. She has chunky legs, cankles, cute feet just like dolls and she has the cutest smile in the world. She's almost four months old born March fourth at two thirty in the morning. She was kind of stubborn during labor cause the contractions lasted almost three whole entire weeks.

Monique has made it her mission to gain weight. She now loves her naturally curly hair and she has gone to mother clothes. She still works, but three times out of the week when Nadia and Dakota, now Danny is having family time. She loves me to death and loves to say Hubby and husband. She literally calls out to me calling me husband.

We got married May third the same day we first met ever. I love her so much and she is so amazing to me it's crazy. I spend my time working as a manger then being at home with family. When I'm not working I'm taking care of Raya who spends a lot of time with me. She's four and she helps me stay healthy. We work out together and she helps me cook dinner when she can.

Briane and Deandre are such good parents together. They can't seem to make their own kids but it's not bringing them down to hard. Of course they get frustrated but they have four already so it's not there main focus. But it's annoying when I go visit my brother and he's preoccupied very loudly. But we have breakfasts every Sunday. Oh gosh today is freaking Sunday.

"Hubby!" Monique screamed whacking me, "Get up and get in the shower with Dakota!"

"No." I answered rolling over on my side and smiling as Danny looked at me, "What's up?"

A smile spread against her face as she looks at me. I chuckled and lifted her up, laying her against my shoulder and smiling as I walked down the hall. Dakota was naked as he played with a basket ball.

"Woman!" I shouted grabbing Dakota's hand and walking down the hall.

"Stop calling me that." She laughed coming into the room and looking down at Danny whom I was laying on the bed.

"Hey." I whispered and kissed her on the lips taking off my shirt.

"Morning." She whispered and looked down at Danny laying the outfit down, "Nadia, come say hi to daddy!"