Part 17: It Just Keeps Getting Better

"Don't touch my daughter!" Ana shouts angrily sitting up.

"Daughter?" Monique asks smiling, "Nadia, who's mommy?"

"You." Nadia answered looking down and grabbing Monique.

"Exactly, not you. Me." Monique answered, "You are a surrogate. Nothing more. You just held my baby."

"Sh-"

"Shut up." I spoke, "Don't confuse my daughter, Ana. You come and go. Your are a failure you don't have the right. She just broke a little girls finger I should wope her with a belt. I don't care if it was an accident she shouldn't have had her hands on nobody."

Ana laughs, "First of all, Demarcus. Don't put your hands on my child. She is my child and she has my DNA."

Monique just wacked her. I grab her as Tyler grabs Ana. Monique laughed and walked to the deep freezer.

"Who is she?" Monique asks.

"The lady that abandoned me at birth." Nadia whispers and Monique looked at me.

"Did you teach her that?" She asks me.

"No." I whisper confused, "Did you?"

"Of course not." She answers lifting Nadia.

"It's time for you to go." I whisper picking up Dakota and looking at Melanie who was holding Danny watching me.

"No." Ana whispers tearing up as she looked at me.

I lick my lips and stand, sitting both of my arms on either side of her as I moved my lips beside her ear, "Walk with me outside. Now, Ana."

She looked scared when I looked her in the eyes and stood up. She followed me outside and looked down as I closed the front door.

"I'm sorry." She cried walking into my arms, "I miss her so much and I just want to hold her against my chest and hear her cry like when they laid her on my stomach her small body red and my warm blood dripping from her body." She dropped to the floor crying, "I'm sorry."

I take her in my arms and held her. I open the door and looked at Monique. She smiled and brought Nadia outside to us.

"Nadia, give her a big hug." Monique whispers looking down at Nadia.

Nadia walked to Ana and exhaled slowly. Ana hugged her tightly and closed her eyes as Nadia whispers, "I love you, mama."

I smile and grabbed Nadia pulling her towards me, "If you touch anyone again I will make sure mommy got you. Go outside and sit next to Allison and don't move."

"Daddy, I'm sorry." She whispers, "She told me I was abandoned. I asked what it means and she said she didn't love me. I got mad and pushed her. She fell back and hit her finger. It went the wrong way."

"Okay." I whisper and she looked down walking inside, "How's Dakota, babe?"

"He's happy. Got some puffs and ice cream and some tickles." Monique laughed and smiled, "Ana, me and Demarcus will talk about you getting time with Nadia."

Ana just stands and nods, "Sorry."

"I wouldn't had been able to do that to Dakota or Danny." She looked down at Dakota who was smiling food covering his face as he smiled, "He's so fucking cute. Looking just like daddy."

"Mommy."

"And those words. Like music to your ears." Monique giggled and grabbed Ana's hand, "Come help me clean him up."

Ana laughs and walked inside. I look forward and smiled walking inside. I grabbed ice cream and laughed as Allison stared at me.

"What?" I ask.

"She looked terrified." Saya speaks.

I shrug eating my ice cream. Saya exhaled and smiled fixing herself to be more comfortable and looked down. I push back her hair and smiled at her.

"So she's not leaving?" Tyler asks looking over at Mom who was setting up the food.

"No. She just misses Nadia." I whisper and looked at Raya who was standing next to mom eating ice cream.

"Why?" Tyler laughed.

"Guys, she lost a baby." Mom laughs.

"No, she gave her up." Tyler answers.

"She had no choice." Mom confesses, "Her dad was going to kill it. Himself. So she did loose her baby. Your mother died during child birth Tyler. She didn't give you up. No one knew she was pregnant until the day she died and you were gone. So growing up without your blood mother you should know. Nadia needs you. But she also needs Ana. Don't you think?"

Tyler looked down, "I'll try to be nice." He looked at me, "I promise."

"Good. You too." I look at Allison. I stand as she looks down and I grabbed Danny. She laid on my shoulder and I walk into the house smiling at the two.

"Hey, beautiful." I smile at Monique and kissed her on the lips.

She smiled and hugged me. I sakted around for the couple to get home. I walked outside when Deandre drove up. He smiled and climbed out after tuning off the vehicle.

"Hey, is she okay?" I ask getting nervous as Briane smiled at me.

"Yeah." She laughs looking down at Stacey who was waking up from her nap.

"Stacey, Nadia wants to say sorry." I whisper and smiled as she walked inside walking towards Nadia, "She told Nadia who Ana was."

"I know." Deandre whispers and smiled looking at me, "But we have news."

"I was sitting down thinking about how scary it was and the doctor says your daughter will be alright. Then something pops in my head. I'm pregnant."

I laugh, "Really?"

"I have no symptoms but we are going to check. Don't tell anyone. Just get Monique and Saya and Melanie." She explains and I nod walking inside.

"Go to my room." I call out and she nods walking to the room, "Monique, go upstairs." I open the patio door, "Saya, Melanie. Come here."

"Here." Monique looks at Ana and followed me upstairs.

Briane was pacing around the room and Deandre was looking around.

"What's happening?" Saya asks.

Briane looked down at the test and showed them. She giggled as Saya smiled and hugged her tightly.

"The donor might have worked." She giggled and looked down.

I look at Deandre and he looked at his watch then turned, "What does it say?"

"Oh my gosh!" Melanie screams, "Your pregnant! Your having a baby."

I laugh and she covered her face walking to Deandre, "We're having a baby."

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.