Park 15: Guess Who's Back

"Happy birthday, baby!" Monique screams looking at Dakota whom was standing on the top of the staircase in his blue tux.

"Thank you!" He laughed and ran to me.

I lifted him and smiled, "Hey, boy."

"Daddy, I want puffs." He whispered playing with his Spider-Man toy.

"Not now." I say smiling, "After pictures."

He exhaled and looked at me. I put him down and he began to scream running after me when I walked away.

"What's wrong with him!?" Monique screams out looking back at me, "Hey! Calm down!"

"Daddy!" He cried out grabbing my pants and looking at me crying even harder.

"Demarcus." Monique says as she closed the refrigerator doors.

"Dakota." I whisper lifting him up and he cried looking at me.

"Daddy."

"It's his birthday, babe. Just give it to him." She says and I roll my eyes putting him on the ground making him cry louder.

"Shut up!" I shout and he runs out of the room and to his sister who was sitting on the couch watching television.

"Babe." Monique laughs and kissed me on the lips, "I have a onzie to put over his clothes so they don't get dirty."

"Okay." I whisper, "He can have some. Dakota! Come here!"

"Daddy!" He screams and I smile grabbing the onzie, "I can have some?"

"Yeah." I smile and he smiled grabbing a puff from the bowl Monique made him.

He jumped up and looked at me. Once done he ran out with his bowl. I grab my wife and kissed her.

She smiled as I slid my hand on her belly looking up to see Ana. She smiled and I look at Monique who stared at her.

"Why the hell are you here?" I ask

"Invited." She whispers looking at Monique and smiled, "Where is she?"

I look down at Nadia who ran to Monique in tears. She lifted her and I smiled as she pulled out to me. I take her and kissed her neck rocking her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I was dancing with Dakota and fell." She cried and looked at me as I sat her down.

"Let me see." Monique says and she hands Monique her arm. Monique kissed it and looked at her, "Is it better yet?"

"No." She whispered.

Monique attacked her in kisses making a loud scream of laughter escape, "How about now, cups?"

She laughed and hugged her smiling as she kissed Monique, "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too." Monique whispers opening the box of Graham crackers, "You just want to lay on my chest?"

"Yeah." She whispers and I smile as I point to the backyard looking at Ana.

She smiled and I walked out. She exhaled as she sat down on a chair and I grabbed the knife.

"Thank goodness we live in Orlando so the birthdays could be hot." She says.

I laughed, "Yeah."

"Baby!" Monique screams coming outside and handing me Danny, "Here, she's playing with everything."

Danny smiled as she held the chair to help her stand. I chuckled, "Monique, don't hold her to long. Your still pregnant."

She nodded and smiled, "I'll lay her in our bed then."

I look at Nadia who was knocked out on Moniques chest, "Give her to Ana."

Monique exhaled loudly and handed Nadia to Ana. I watch intently as Nadia wakes up and cried out to Monique. Ana began to rock back and forth and I look at Monique who lifted Danny. I grab her and kissed her cheek. She giggled and I smiled as I look at Nadia who fell back asleep looking at Monique who was rubbing her back slowly.

Monique looks at me, "You setting up?"

"Yeah. Babe, come get her I can't do both." I whisper standing up and exhaling.

She lifts up Nadia and smiled lifting Danny's hand, "I need you in like thirty minutes to get dressed."

I nod and smiled, "I will be up there, babe."

She smiled and walked inside. I exhale as I take out the grill and sat it beside me.

"We are going to do Smores." I state.

"She can't get dress on her own?" She asks looking at me.

I smile and look down, "She can. Um, we do other things though."

She nods and looked down, "So y'all are actually married?"

"Yeah, on our fourth baby." I laugh.

"Name them." She whispers.

"Nadia, Dakota and Danny." I answer standing to my feet.

"So it's the third baby." She laughs, "Nadia is ours."

I stand to my feet and laughed, "Is this why you came? To make sure Monique doesn't refer Nadia as her first born."

"No. I was just saying she's our first born." She says looking up at me, eyes wide.

"No she's not, Ana. You left before she was even an hour old. If you don't like it leave. I'm fine, I got over it." I whisper and look down at the grass.

Ana exhaled, "Fine. I wanted to make sure I couldn't get back in. I've been missing you, Demarcus. A lot and Nadia."

"Okay." I laugh.

"What?" She giggled.

"You need to stop being so selfish and think about your daughter. Why are you trying to tear apart a home?"

"I'm not. I'm trying to fix it." She whispers.

Monique walked out and I look at her as she smiles, "Deandre and the family are here. You ready?"

"Why are you dressed?" I asked dropping the table.

She smiled and walked away. I walk after her and exhaled turning her around and kissing her. She exhaled and looked at me as I grabbed her hand moving it over my crotch. She grabbed me and I smiled kissing her on the lips. She pulled away and I smiled as she brought me towards the staircase to the basment.

"Wait." She whispers and looked at me as I sat down on the couch, "Do you miss her back, Demarcus?"

"Who?" I question confused.

"Ana." She laughs and I shake my head as I grabbed her hand, "Demarcus."

"Come here." I chuckle and she climbed on my lap smirking as she grabbed my neck kissing me lightly.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.