Part 19: Another One

I exhale as I stand to my feet and looked at Monique who was watching me. She was smiling and covering her face. I laughed as I began to look for clothes.

The door opened and I looked back at Dakota who smiled and climbed on the chase to get to the bed. Monique kissed him and I smiled.

"Hey, why are you up so early?" She asks.

Dakota just shrugged and laid on her chest. I sat on the bed and turned watching Monique bounce her leg, rocking Dakota to sleep, falling asleep herself.

They both were knocked out in five minutes. I just cuddled up with them and fell asleep myself.

Only for like thirty minutes before my wife wakes up screaming at the top of her lungs. I just got up and lifted Dakota who woke up looking at Monique.

"Baby!" I shout, "What's wrong?"

"My belly hurts." She whispered and exhaled looking at me as I grabbed my phone and stared at her.

"Mom." I speak, "I need you to come over."

"I can't baby, whats happening?" She asks.

"Something's wrong with the baby." I answer and hung up looking for Ana knowing my brother was with Briane.

"Ana, come over now."

"Okay." She hung up and I exhaled putting Dakota down and walking out of the room.

Monique began to scream again which woke up all of the kids. I exhale as Saya quickly opened the door looking at me.

"What's happening?" She asks.

"Something's wrong with the baby." I whisper, "Stay with Nadia, Kota."

"Daddy!" He screams and I run to the room seeing Monique back asleep.

"Baby." I whisper and she exhaled looking at me and smiling.

"It hurts." She whispered.

"I know, hunny." I whisper kissing her on the lips and exhaling as she stared at me, and wiped her tears.

"Monique." Saya speaks.

"I'm fine." She gasped and I grabbed her hand as she tried to breath, "I'm not fine." She began to cry as I let go running to the closet, "I'm hurting so bad, Demarcus."

"I'm trying to hurry." I call out from the closet and grabbed her slide ons.

"Its okay." Saya whispered holding her hand and Monique pushed back her hair.

"Hey." Melanie walked towards me and grabbed the pants I was holding.

I got dressed as fast as I could and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I came out and Monique was back sleep holding her belly.

I slid my hand on her stomach as the girls got the diaper bag ready for us. Monique woke up and I felt the contraction forming as she shook her head and covered her face grabbing my hand.

"Noooo!" She screams out and I exhale looking at Nadia who ran into the room.

"Get out, Nadia." I demand and she runs out, "Monique your scaring the kids."

"I don't care!" She shouts and exhaled closing her eyes, "I don't want her to come out. I'm only thirty eight weeks in."

"I know. But we can't stop it if it's happening." I answer and looked at Ana who slowly walked in.

"Hey, what's happening?" She asks looking at Monique who was starring dead at me with fear in her eyes.

"She might be in labor." I whisper and Ana looked up at me with wide eyes.