Part 24: Official

It's my birthday. I'm now twenty two years old and I am officially single as of yesterday, which was Monday and my little girl is back to her old happy I want ice cream all the time self.

Ana has been helping me so much, I can't even yell at her when she says my kid. I moved out of the house and into a two bedroom to make us more comfortable. I've talked to Monique about my babies and they are okay. Dakota misses me but it was expected.

"Hey! Nadia fix your room." I call out and she giggled running past me to the room.

I look at Ana who was cooking and smiling at me. I walked around her to the coffee machine and exhaled setting down my cup and starting it.

"How was your sleep?" I ask Ana.

"Um, good. How about you?" She asks.

"It was fine. Kind of took me a minute to actually get up and go to the room from all of the paperwork. The shipment for all of the food for the store was three hours late. My assistant accidentally cancelled the order of toiletry so the isle is running out. Alice hasn't been coming to work and she's one of the resatckers and Nadia is about to finish kindercare. I need a brake."

She laughed and exhaled, "Let me move in, Demarcus I will help."

"That's a bad idea, Ana." I chuckled, "I don't want to start something. Nadia needs time and so do I."

"I know that. I'm not trying to get in your jeans. I just want to help." She whispers and I exhale looking to my coffee, grabbing the hot cup and taking a sip.

"Daddy!" Nadia screams happily running to me and smiling as she held Dakota's teddy bear he left, "Look what I found."

"Wow." I smile and leaned back on the counter looking over at Ana, "That's what happens when you clean your room."

"When am I going to see them?" She asks.

"Christmas." I answer and looked at her.

"That's a long long way." She says jumping up on my leg.

I lifted her and smiled as she hugged her bear and watched Ana. Ana looked at me and smiled. I look down at her chest and then down to her butt her body distracting me. This is why she can't live here. I'm going to do something stupid and I still have feelings for her.

Wait, no I dont.

"Hello." I speak pushing the phone to my ear and looking away from Ana who was still laughing and eating.

"Hey, Demarcus." Briane says.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"What are you doing? Stacey wanted to go over there." She answers and I smile as I look at Nadia.

"You want to hang out with Stacey?" I ask her sitting back and smiling at Ana who was watching me.

"Yeah!" She screams and picked up her broccoli taking a bite.

"Yeah, come over." I laugh and she giggled.

"I heard her. I'll be over in a little bit." She whispered and we said our goodbyes before ending the call.

"What?" I ask looking at Ana.

"What?" She giggled shrugging and lifted her fork eating the mash potatoes she made for dinner.

"I don't know. Your watching me." I laugh and she looked down, "Ana."

"What?" She asks smiling.

"You okay?" I ask. She nodded and smiled. I laughed, "Nadia, do you wanna see Ana eversingle day and climb in the bed to lay with her?"

Ana looked at me surprised and I laughed as Nadia screamed, "Yes! Can she daddy?"

"Can you?" I ask her.

She nodded, "Yeah. I will love too." She smiled and moved closer to me, "If you try to have sex with me I will just stop you."

"Okay." I chuckled and she smiled.

We stood and I did the dishes while she put up the food. Soon I was laying in the middle of the bed looking Ana who was bringing in her suit case of clothes. We talked about it and I said we need space but she could spend the night. She was sitting on the bed and we were laughing together. I exhale and she laid back cracking up, trying to hold it in while Nadia took her nap for today.

"Ana." I chuckled and she smiled sitting up.

I climbed onto her and laid on her chest. She giggled and whispered, "Your such a baby, Demarcus."

"I know." I laugh sitting up and she sat up pushing me back and climbing on my lap.

"Demarcus." Briane speaks and we look back as she looked at Ana with disapproval, considering Ana had no pants on at the moment.

"Hey." I speak and Ana climbed off of me looking at Briane.

Briane just smiled, "The kids wanted to see you. I brought all of them."

"Oh." I whispered standing up grabbing my fallen hat. It was super awkward so I just walked out.

"Uncle Demarcus!" They screamed and I laughed lifting Raya and looking at my brother who was holding Nadia.

"Hey." I laughed and hugged all of them.

Ana walked out and the oldest went quiet while the youngest ran to Nadia's messy room. Ana zipped up her pants and I look at Deandre who looked at me with disapproval as well.

"So." I whisper.

"What the hell is this bitch doing here?" He asked pointing to Ana.

She looked down and I smiled, "Deandre, don't call her the B word that's mean. Plus she lives here."

"Have y'all had sex yet?" He asks lowly. I shake my head, "Don't. I've been talking to Monique. She's struggling and she's been thinking about you."

I laughed and shook my head, "I don't care about Monique. She took my kids and left. She hurt Nadia hella bad."

Deandre stared at me and shook his head when Ana sat down hugging me. I feel like this is going to take a turn. Ana staying here might not be a good idea.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.