Part 18: Beautiful

I look up as Briane walked out and looked at mom. A smile grew on my face as mom looked back and Briane gave her the test.

"Oh my gosh! Did you tell the kids!?" She asks loudly looking at Deandre who sat down with food in his hands.

"No, just found out." He laughs and I exhaled as I kissed Monique who was smiling at Nadia who was eating and giggling with Stacey at the table.

"I don't feel good." She whispers and looked down, "She's doing a lot."

I smile looking at her, "What's happening!?"

I watch as she stands and walked inside. I make myself a plate and smiled as I sat down beside mom and began to eat. I hear screaming and looked at the kids fear rushing through me. I stand and looked back at Monique who smiled.

"Sorry, I screamed." She laughs and looked at me, "Did I scare you?"

I laugh, "Yeah. Why did you scream?"

"I really didn't feel right. So I went to the bathroom and a large poop came out. It scared me." She looked at me as I laughed.

She rubs her belly eating some of my cornbread. I kissed her and looked at mom who called my name.

"Hey." Monique grabbed my chin and I looked at her. She kissed me again and fixed herself rubbing her stomach.

I look down then at mom. She was laughing with Briane and me for a good hour. After we sang happy birthday to Dakota we ate cake and ice cream. Monique, Briane and I started to clean and talk about the baby.

"I think it's going to be my baby girl." She laughs covering the cake and smiling.

"Really?" Monique laughs looking at her, "So who's this donor guy?"

"Um, a black dark skin male. He is a twin and he is very smart and athletic." She explains, "I hope Deandre is happy."

"Oh that reminds me. I'm keeping the kids. So y'all can have romantic love." I say smirking at Briane.

She giggled, "So he's happy."

"Yep." Monique looked at me then to Ana who walked in holding Danny.

"You want me to take her?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, "I want to hold her."

I smile and looked at Monique who sat up in the chair, "I'm about to poop my pants."

She stands running to the bathroom and didn't even close the door. I chuckle as Briane looks inside and Monique held her stomach closing her eyes.

"It hurts." She calls out and I smiled as Ana walked over so she couldn't see.

"Drink hot water." Briane calls out and Monique exhaled loudly.

"Don't let Dakota in. None of them." She replied and I hand her the hot water.

Ana walked out and I sit on the floor as she dropped the cup on the ground. I exhale and hold her hand smiling as she looked at me. It took her thirty minutes to poop and it was alot.

"My stomach hurts so bad." She says as I turn on the fan and laughed, "Don't laugh at me."

"I don't think I want to go down there tonight, hun." I laugh.

She giggled and took off her shirt dropping it on the floor. I walk in more and closed the bathroom door.

"You sure about Ana?" I ask.

She looks at me after flushing the toilet and smiled, "She was right, Demarcus."

"What?" I laugh.