Part 21: The Pain Begins

I exhale as I wake up to crying once again in the last hour. Nolan is having trouble passing gas, which is hurting him.

"Oooh, that was a big one." Monique laughed and I rolled over looking at her as she pushed his knees to his stomach.

"Its working." I whisper looking at her.

She nodded dressed in only underwear and smiled. Her breast are so distracting, at least for me. I just want to lay on them because they are so soft and big.

"Three more weeks to go." She laughs and I look at her smiling.

He farted and I laughed looking at him as his eyes moved around and he exhaled. Monique gave him some kisses and laid back looking at the televsion. I exhale and moved closer to her laying my head on her chest looking at my son. He was slowly falling asleep as Monique patted his butt and her legs, which he laid on rocked side to side slowly.

"My baby boy is so adroable." She laughs and looked at me, "Your so tired."

I laugh, "I am."

"You are." She giggled and kissed my cheek, "I want to go on a date when my six weeks are up."

"Like what?" I ask.

"Your the man." She laughed and I look back as Nadia ran in a smile in her face.

"Morning!" She screams and I laugh as she looked at Nolan.

"Morning." Monique giggled and I shake my head then closed my eyes as Monique scratches my scalp.

"They awake. That means we can't sleep." I whisper and laughed.

She giggled, "Parents."

"Ugh!" I chuckle and she grabbed my chin. I looked up at her and kissed her twice before sitting up hearin my girl crying.

"Go get Danny, babe." She says and I exhale walking to the room and lifting her.

She calmed down and I stared at her as she exhaled and took the bear I grabbed from my hands. I smiled and took it putting her on the floor and walking to the room with her. First I checked on Dakota then walked to the room. I put her on the bed and looked at Nadia who was holding her brother and smiling.

"She is so in love with him." Monique whispers and I smile as she looked through a drawer.

"What are you doing?" I ask smiling and looked at Nadia.

"I'm about to take a shower." She whispers dropping down my boxers.

"Babe, aren't you still bleeding?" I ask sitting down and looking through the channels on the television.

"No." She whispers and giggled, "He looking for me."

I look back at Nolan and laughed. I lift him up and looked at Nadia, "Go make up your bed, cups."

"Okay." She seemed sad but did it anyways. I then laid him down on the bed and kissed his head.

He huffed and I chuckled looking at Monique who sat down and looked at me, "Can I get a kiss?"

I kiss her and she smiled grabbing my cheeks. I exhale and pulled away looking at her and pushing her back on the pillows. She exhaled and I stood up grabbing the pacifier putting it in Nolan's mouth. I then turn back to my beautiful wife who was just watching me, still laying on her back.

"I want seafood." She whispers and I smile sliding between her legs and exhaling as I kissed her.

"Like what?" I ask smiling.

"Crab." She laughs and sat up to kiss me deeply. I just pulled away and stared at her as she watched me.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I state and she laughes.

"Whatever." She laughed and I smile as she stood up and took off all of her cloths. I pick up Nolan and laid back with him on my chest sleeping.

"Let's watch my show."  I laugh and smiled as he stretched on my chest.

"Hey, babe." Monique looked at me and sat on the bed kissing me on the lips, "Do you know when my mom will be back in town? I miss her."

"I haven't talked to her." I answer sliding my hand up her back and smiling.

She nodded and walked to the bathroom. I exhale and looked over when Alice walked into the room.

"Daddy!" Nadia screams running into the room and I smiled as she climbed on the bed, "Alice and Taylor are here."

"Okay." I laugh and looked at Alice.

"Can we talk?" She asks.

"Um, yeah. What's up?" I ask sitting up then laying Nolan down.

She sat down and smiled, "We fell off."

"Who?" I ask smirking.

"Me and you." She whispers and exhaled dropping her purse. I exhale as she pushed me back and climbed on my lap.

"Get up!" I shout and she moved closer, "Alice, I'm not going to put my hands on you but get up!"

"No." She whispers and I exhaled.

"Get up, please." I whisper.

"Demarcus." Monique speaks and I look at her as Alice laughed.

"Get up." I whisper and she exhaled getting off of me, "Baby."

"Get out, Allice." Monique whispers and I watch as she looked at me then walked out.

"I'm sorry, baby. She just said she wanted to talk." I answer standing up.

"Do you still have feelings for her?" She asks and I smile.

"No. I just want her out of my life." I answer and she looked down then walked to the dresser, "Monique."

She covered her face and walked into the bathroom. I lay back and exhaled.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.