Part 33: Last Party?

I smiled as I watched Monique hold Abby and smile at her. Just after two months Abby was well enough to come home.

"Take her." Monique speaks, "Hurry. Take her, Someone!"

She shouts and I stand as she dropped to the floor and closed her eyes. I sat beside her and closed my eyes.

"Nadia, move." I speak angrily and she exhaled running to Deandre, "Deep breaths, baby."

She did as told and sat up. I stare at her and she stood up leaving the room. I sighed sitting back and looking down.

"She's gonna die." I speak and looked up my eyes filling with tears, "She's gonna die, Mom. She's gonna die."

Mom dropped down and hugged me tightly as I began to cry in her arms. It felt like the world was ending as she held me and the memorys began to rush through my brain like it was going to leave forever.

"Do you want to?" Monique asks looking at me as I rubbed her stomach and she slid her leg across mine.

"Yeah, I want to just lay here and not cook dinner for our kids." I laugh kissing her on the lips and smiling staring at her, "What?"

"Your so handsome." She giggled and looked down then at me, "I hear them laughing in the next room."

I sat up and kissed her again. She giggled and covered her breast when the door opened and I kissed her belly laying my head on her chest feeling my baby girl move inside of Monique.

"Daddy!" Dakota screams and I smiled seeing Danny being pushed on the bed.

Danny just giggled and ran to me falling on my side. Dakota then climbed on the bed and I laughed kissing his head.

Soon Nadia walked in with Nolan and smiled climbing on the bed. Monique lifted him laying him on her chest and giggled.

"All of y'all are awake and ready to go." Monique laughs.

"The baby is coming today, right mommy?" Nadia asks and I look at her as Monique smiled and shook her head.

"The doctor says we will try for another month. We just have to go see him to make sure baby is okay." She explained.

I smiled and stared at her. She smiled at me and I laid on her chest beside Nolan. Before I knew it I was sitting in front of Moniques doctors. Her OBGYN and the doctor taking care of her tumor was here.

"So how do you suggest we go about the labor? Vaginal or through c-section?" Dr. Stohom asked her OBGYN.

"We will need to do C-section. Now right afterwards we can possibly go in to take the tumor out-"

"No, I want vaginal." Monique speaks and I look at her trying not to cry.

We cried about it yesterday night that she wanted to see the baby before she went under because of the huge chance of never waking up again. She needs to see her baby girl before she can't ever again. It's beginning to sink in, I'm losing my best friend and I could loose her in seconds.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

Monique nodded, "Cause its still growing so it's going to be harder and harder to save me so I want to see Noelle before I die. Right, Demarcus?"

I forced myself to nod and smiled at them. They smiled and I look at Monique who smiled back.

"Monique. I want no I need to help you." Dr. Oniel says.

Monique shook her head, "You have to see it how I see it. I have four kids already and a husband I take care of. I've been able to hear every single cry and feed them from me. I will like to do that. Afterwards we can do the surgery. It's just to big of a chance I won't make it."

"Okay, I see it better. So maybe what we can do is try vaginal it's just a huge change you can hamorage."

Monique shook her head looking down. She teared up and I slid my hand in hers as she wiped her eyes and sniffed.

"I don't know." She whispered.

"Monique, okay." Dr. Stohom smiled, "We will have every doctor needed in the next room waiting for an alert. Okay so what we are going to do is get you settled in to a room. Tommrow you will be placed in the hospital. You will meet all of the doctors that will be there if any problems occur then we will make sure baby is okay with the medication. So basically your on bed rest until baby is ready."

We nodded and began to make more plans. After that we went home and got ready for the party mom was preparing. I got dressed in a nice buttoned down shirt that was blue and some loose pants. Monique began to cry when Nadia hugged her so tightly and I grew sad.

"Mommy, what's happening?" Nadia asks confusion covering her face when she pulled away looking at Monique.

"Well, baby. I'm sick so the doctors have to watch me to make sure me and baby are okay. Okay?" Monique whispers and Nadia nods hugging her again.

"Hey, come here." I looked at Danny and she smiled running to me. I lift her and kissed her cheek.

We then went to Deandre's house. I smiled at him and he exhaled looking at Monique giving her a tight hug.

I smiled at Ana and she stood up to hug me. I kissed her head and she handed me Abby. I smiled at her and kissed her head smiling as she stretched.

"Monique." Mom smiled at her, "How are you feeling?"

"Scared." Monique answers and sat down beside me. I handed her Abby and smiled as I kissed my babies hair.

"So how long will you be in the hospital?" Mom asks looking at Monique.

"For as long as possible." Monique answers laying Abby on her chest and exhaling, "Its just that I keep losing air in my sleep."

"So they need to watch you." Deandre whispers and I look at Saya who just watched Monique.

"But the visiting hours are open from eight to eight. I can have only four people in the room at once. But during labor they suggest I only have Demarcus and another person in the room." Monique looked at me, "Demarcus doesn't agree he wants mom but I need Ana in the room with me."

I look at Ana and smiled once she smiled, "Yeah, when your in labor."

"And speaking of Demarcus we have to talk about the birth certificate." I grew confused and looked at Ana who looked up as to stop herself from crying.

"What?" I ask.

"Can we talk outside?" She asks and I stand up following her outside.

"What?" I ask smiling at her.

"I want Ana to be put on her birth certificate." She whispers moving closer to me and smiling.

"No." I whisper, "Your going to make it, Monique. Your gonna make it."

"Yeah, and if I don't?" She laughs and I stare at her shaking my head, "Demarcus, I want this."

"No." I cry grabbing her neck, "No!"

"Its for Noelle, babe."

"No." I sniffed and looked up, "Please don't do this to me, Monique. I'm begging you."

"I know, babe." She whispers, "I know, but we can't stop what happens. Whether I live or die. But she's going to move in to the apartment with you. She's going to take care of our kids. Because she's the only one that can. Okay?"

I hugged her and closed my eyes. My life fucking sucks.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.