Part 28: Sickaboo

I stare as Ana leaned against the counter, her head over the sink. She felt really really sick, saying her chest was hurting. Her bump was sticking out now and she was starting to get bigger boobs and a bigger butt.

"Babe." I whisper grabbing her arm and smiling at her, "Come lay with me."

She exhaled and followed me to the room. I lay back holding her against my chest and smiling as she closed her eyes. Within seconds her snores filled the room and I smiled thinking how easy it was for her to fall asleep, unlike me.

"Demarcus." Monique walks into the room and Nadia ran in smiling as she climbed on the bed and looked at Ana.

"Yeah." I whisper sitting up, "Mommy don't feel good, can you lay with her?"

"Yeah." She smiled and Ana looked at me pulling Nadia close to her. I kissed their heads and followed Monique out.

"Did you sign the papers?" I ask and crossed my arms over my chest looking at her as she turned to me.

"Why has it been so easy for you to move on? I'm back and you haven't even tried to actually talk to me." She whispers, "We are still married, Demarcus."

"You left me, Monique. Out of nowhere might I add. I don't want to get back together with you to have you get fed up and leave. When you moved me in you knew I was going to have a baby mama whom wanted Nadia back and Alice who still loved me. You knew. That was not a surprise to anyone. So I'm done with you."

"I'm not signing the paperwork." She whispers smiling.

"Okay, I don't care." I laugh, "You stay stuck but I'm going to keep moving on."

"How is Ana? She looks really sick." She whispers sitting down on the armrest.

"Her chest is hurting." I answered and exhaled looking at her.

She smiled, "I'm going to take Nadia. You need to go the hospital that's not normal."

"Really?" I ask confused as I looked back at Ana who was walking towards me. She grabbed my hand and I smiled holding her as she closes her eyes.

"I really don't feel good." She whispers.

"Let's go to the hospital." I whisper looking down at her and smiling as she nodded and walked to the back.

"Monique." I walk closer, "I want to take it slow. I do miss you."

She nods and smiled. I kissed her head and smiled at Ana who was rubbing her stomach. I grab her hand and we walked out to the hospital.

After a few hours we found out she was just having some lung issues because of the pregnancy. So we went home and cuddled up close to each other. After taking her medicine she just got happy and climbed onto me.

"You feel better?" I ask laughing as she kissed me on the lips.

"Yeah." She whispers kissing me again.

"Take off your shirt." I whisper spreading my legs and smiling as she kissed me one last time and took off her shirt.

I smiled, rubbing her stomach and smiling as she went for her pants. I watched intently and exhaled as she laid back taking off her pants. I took off mine then exhaled laying back.

"Demarcus." She whispers sliding down on my hardened muscle.

I held it and she exhaled stopping and lifting her body up. I exhaled and smiled as she slid back down letting me stretch her out. She sat down and looked down at me as I grabbed her hips.

"Oh my." She gasped and moved her hips forward, her body moving up.

I grunt, as she went to work and I held her left breast in my hand. She moans and exhaled pushing down on my stomach.

I lifted her up and rolled her on her back. She moaned when I kissed her neck and slid into her warm area. She spread her legs wider and kissed me on the lips.

"Go faster!" She screams out and I exhale fixing my position. I stand and pulled her to the edge of the bed, "Ooh, my favorite position." She laughed and I smiled starting again starring at her.

She watched me and exhaled rubbing her clit faster. She gasped and I bent over kissing her, taking her tongue in my mouth as she shook reaching her climax.

"Harder." She whispers her back arching and I did four more thrusts before releasing, her loud scream exciting me.

"Damn." I grunted.

"I can't do no more." She whispers and I pull out closing my eyes.

"I need sleep." I whisper and she laughs looking at me, "What?"

"Thank you." She whispers and sat up looking up at me and kissing me on the lips. I kissed her back grabbing her neck and exhaled.

"I love you." I whisper closing my eyes and she pushed her head against mine.

"Wait." She pulled away looking up at me, "What the hell, Demarcus?"

She walked out and I exhaled laying back, "I did not mean to say that."

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.