Part 16: Off With A Good Start

"Hmmm." She moaned riding me faster and I exhaled fixing my position on the couch with my legs spread.

"Keep riding." I whisper as she slows down.

She stands up and I smile as she pushes her hair into the rubber band. I sit up and move towards the edge watching her slide down and began to bounce on me. I smirk and lay back watching her but jiggle.

"Oooh." She moans her breath shaky. She stops and I grab her ass in both of my hands spreading them.

"Keep going." I laugh and she exhaled starting again. She moans again, as I hit her spot then she stood up.

"Sorry, baby." She laughs and I shake my head watching her climb back on me taking me in.

I didn't take no time to explode inside of her. I love that face she makes as she sits her hands on my chest letting her body take in my warm cum as she closed her eyes and she moved her body up and down on my muscle very slowly.

I took in the high watching my wife. She then sat her leg up and pulled me out of her. I watched her intently as she moaned and took in a deep breath. I then look back between her legs then at my dick, which was falling limp.

She looked at me and smiled, "You okay?"

"Yeah." I whisper, "Ana came to get me and Nadia back. And I just realized how much I love you and how good you make me feel."

She looked up hearing the door. I sit up pulling on my shorts. She grabbed a cover and I smiled at my mother.

"Oh sorry. Ana sent me down here for the drinks." She laughs.

"They are upstairs on the porch." I whisper looking at Monique who stared at me.

"Are y'all okay?" She asks.

"No. He was going to leave me for Ana." She replied holding the cover closer to her chest looking at mom.

My eyes widened, "No I wasn't, Monique."

"Then why did you tell me you realized how much you wanted me when I was sitting in the front of your face naked and my legs spread." She looked at me and I smiled, "Stop, babe."

"My baby is going to be coming out of you. I realized that when you talk to me and moan for me you look me in my eyes. When I talk to Ana her eyes seem to move from my face to my cock."

"Ew, don't use that word." Mom says.

"I like it." Monique laughs and I smiled, "Fine I'm getting dressed."

Mom walked upstairs and she stands jumping on my waist. I kiss her then smiled as she looked at me as I put her down. She got dressed and I sat back watching her. When she finished I greeted the family.

"Demarcus." Deandre laughs coming outside and approaching me at the table as I watched the kids play at the park and bounce on the trampoline.

"Hey, thanks." I smiled taking the can of pop and opening it.

"You two were having sex while we were trying to get ready for Dakota's party." He states and I look at him smiling.

"Yeah, sorry. Last night was kind of bad. She was puking." I whisper, "Then we woke up and things were hectic."

"Y'all don't take a brake?" He asks laughing as RJ climbed onto him and took a sip of his drink then ran away.

"We only have sex once a day." I chuckle and looked at Nadia, "Monique has this thing where she likes to feel my touch. Even before we were together she would just sit close to me. It made her feel safe and at home. When I'm inside of her-"

"Woah." He laughs looking up at Tyler and Allison who approached.

"Sorry. It's just that it's a reminder of who we are." I smile and looked at Allison who looked at me.

"Hey." She whispers hugging me.

I laughed and kissed her cheek. Monique came out walking with Danny who is almost there with walking.

"Hey, baby." She says.

I smile, "Hey, chunky." Danny smiled and I lifted her up kissing her neck.

"Daddy!" Nadia screams running to me and sliding her hand on Moniques stomach who sat beside me.

"Move." Monique speaks pushing her hand away and Nadia ran to me.

"Here." I whisper and she takes Danny bringing her to the park, "Monique."

"Yeah." She whispers moving my hand on her stomach.

"Why you didn't want Nadia touching you?" I ask.

"I want her to play." She laughs and exhaled as she looks at me and pushed back my hair, "What?"

"Your so chunky." I chuckle kissing her on the lips and exhaling as I stared at her, "Come sit on my lap."

She giggled as she stands up and sat on my lap kissing me. I smile sitting back and closed my eyes.

"Ana!" Allison laughed and I opened my eyes looking at her as she grabbed her hand cracking up, "No, wait."

I exhale, "Where's Taylor?"

"Sleep upstairs." Allison answered giggling as she looked at me, "Why?"

"I don't know. Dakota." He looks back at me and ran to me smiling as he ate a puff, "Be careful, buddy." I laugh and he sat on my lap looking at Ana.

"Hi." He speaks.

"Hi." Ana whispers and looked at me.

I take a sip of my drink and gave him some. I then put him down and smiled looking up at Monique whom was still on my lap. She moved closer to me and looked down at the ground playing with my hand. She then stood and walked inside. I look forward then smiled at Deandre and Tyler who was talking. I decided to join the conversation smiling.

"Mommy!" Stacey screamed her hand shaking. She screamed louder not being able to find Briane.

"Stacey!" Deandre screams and she ran to him, "I got you."

"Nadia." She cried out and I notice her finger was broken.

"Deandre, her fingers broke." I sit up and he looked at it.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Nadia pushed me!" She cried.

"Why is my baby crying!?" Briane hollers and Monique walks out behind her, "Deandre, why is she crying so hard?"

I look at Saya and smiled as she ran to her sister, "Mom, her finger."

Deandre couldn't even speak as he held her. Briane covered her face and grabbed the keys from Deandres pocket.

"Calm down." He exhaled standing up and I look down.

"How the hell did this happen?" Briane asks confused.

"Monique." I speak, "Nadia did it. She pushed Stacey."

I know Monique so Nadia will cry but she will learn, "Nadia!" She exhaled sitting on my lap and grabbed Nadia, "You don't touch nobody's kids."

"Okay." She cries.

Monique let her go but grabbed her neck when she tried to run away, "Stay here."

"Don't touch her like that." Ana speaks and I look back watching the couple and baby leave. Monique stands and I covered my face why would she say something?

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.