Part 12: My Brothers Wedding

The wedding was quick and I was smiling at my brother so happy for him as he held his brides hand. She was so happy as she lifted her long flowing beige dress and stepped into the nice decorated dancehall.

I was holding Dakota, who was dressed in a blue suit, same as me. Nadia, holding my hand, her dress white with a blue strap on her. Monique had on a beautiful blue, strapless dress that stopped at her knees, flowing out which she matched the bridemaids, Saya, Melanie and Alice. I grew happy as she kissed me and clapped her hands with everyone else. This was the total opposite of small, all of Briane's family, even the ones who did not agree with the couple were here.  All of my family were here and it was just a good time.

"Wait." I laughed and shook my head at Tyler who was the first to start dancing. Nadia giggled and ran to the floor dancing with him.

I put down Dakota and he ran to them. I laughed and walked over to Monique kissing her on the lips and moving my lips down to her neck as I hugged her tightly.

"She looks beautiful." Monique says and pulled away looking at me, her arms still wrapped around my waist.

"She does." I laughed and closed my eyes as she got comfortable in the chair. I laugh as she grabbed my hand and I slowly sat down.

"Woah, you okay?" She asked pushing back my dread locks and feeling my head.

"Yeah, just got really dizzy." I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

She stared at me and I smiled as I sat back and watched the party. I was able to dance for a minute but I had to sit down. I soon walked to the bathroom when my head started to pound. I was sweating so bad, I needed this stupid jacket off and these shoes. I can not faint at my brothers wedding. I just exhaled as I sat on the toilet seat. I fell straight to sleep.

"Where's my brother!?" Deandre seemed really pissed. I opened my eyes slowly and stood up.

"Hey." I smiled and took his cup of water drinking it down, "How is your day?"

"Good." He laughed starring at me, "You okay?"

I smiled as I nodded and stood up. I was getting sleepy so I walked back to the stall and went back to sleep.

When I woke up Monique was looking down at me, "What?"

"Your sleep at your brothers wedding." She says and I shook my head when she tried to lift me up, "Demarcus, get up."

"I-I ca-n-t." I fall forward and I stared at the floor as my body tensed up. Pain went through my body and I began to shake.

"Oh my, Demarcus." She calls out and I hear the door slam. She came back in tears and dropped beside me, "Hi, I need an ambulance at High Point National Dancehall."

I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.