Part 26: Uh Oh

Me and Ana aren't together we are just friends with extra activities. We were having to much fun and that fun turned to even more fun then next thing you know, a month later she's telling me she's with child. Yes, I'm having my fifth baby. I'm going to be that one dad with ten kids, except I'm actually in their lives.

"So you are sure?" I ask her and she nodded looking at me.

She was laid on her back in my bed looking up at the ceiling with my arm crossed over her chest. I just exhaled and sat up.

"Oh my gosh, Ana." I huff and looked down at her.

"Sorry." She whispers poking out her bottom lip.

"I know." I laugh, "This is going to be a living hell, Ana. She's already pissed off and trying to find out why I was using that thing." I pointed at the box then to the package beside it that was ripped open, "We have had three fights for the three weeks she's been here."

"Demarcus, I didn't force it." She laughs and I exhale as she grabbed her shirt putting it over her body.

"I know."

"Just keep it a secret until I'm ready and we know he's healthy, because Demarcus is just now starting to talk to me again and he's going to be pissed you kept us doing things from him." I laid back and she giggled sitting up, "Your so dramatic."

"I know." I laugh and she smiled, "I have five kids now."

"You do." She giggled and laid on my chest.

"Okay, so you are pregnant." The ultrasound tech whispered and looked at the screen, "Here is your uterus. How far along do you think you are? Cause I can't see much just the bag."

"Like three maybe four weeks in." Ana whispers and I smile as she nods and stood up from her seat.

We talked then left to go back home. Nadia was playing with Monique and I smiled as she ran to me and screamed. Dakota followed her and I smiled as I kissed them both and sat down on the couch. Ana sat away from me and exhaled looking at Monique who was looking at me.

"So how was the hospital?" She asks.

"Fine." Ana speaks smiling, "Um, just a mild flu."

"Cool. Good. Nothing bad." She laughs and I smile looking at Danny who walked towards me. Afterwhile they left to go to Moms and Monique took Nadia.

I just laid in my bed while Ana used the bathroom. I was laid beneath the covers watching televsion half naked. Ana walked towards me and lifted the covers climbing on my lap. I kissed her and she grabbed my hands from her chest moving them to her hips. She started to grind on me faster and sat up.

"Your tongue tastes good." She whispers kissing me again.

I laugh shaking my head watching her take off her underwear. She shakes her head at me and took off her bra. I watched intently and smiled taking off my boxers.

"Hmm." She whispers and I grabbed her neck pushing her down, "Oh!" She gasped and I lifted her leg.

"Stop." Ana giggled and I smiled laying on her chest. She sat up and I sat up watching her grab her stomach.

She ran out and I lay back closing my eyes. I lift up my boxers and walked to the living room freezing when I saw Monique. She laughed and stood up.

"So you've been fucking Ana. Out of all of people Ana!?" She screams. I stare at her and she laughed, "It hasn't even been a full goddamn year."

"You left me! I don't like being alone and feeling alone. I need to move on." I answer and looked back at Ana.

She was wrapped in a towel. She looked down and Monique laughed at her, "You are an ugly slut."

"Monique, leave my baby mama alone. She has said nothing to you. You did the same thing she did. Except yours was way worse because Nadia understood. My daughter was depressed. A depressed five year old. The doctor did not want to subscribe that stuff so I had to force her to wake up, and force her to go to school. I was alone, Monique. Ana came to help me. She cooked, she cleaned and she picked up Nadia from Kindercare. So you don't get to be mean to her. She stepped up and not only that she's carrying my baby."

And just like that, all hell broke loose.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.