Part 6: Australia Saves the Day

"Oooh!" She climaxed and I exhaled as I looked down and closed my eyes, "Oh wow."

"Monique." I whispered and she stared down at me, "Oh wow."

"Squeeze tighter." She whispered and kissed me on the lips as she bounced harder.

I exhaled and looked down. She gasped and I closed my eyes looking up. I held onto her muscle tighter and laughed as she tried to kiss me. I felt her muscle tighten around me and she slowed down as she stared at me.

"Go slow." I whispered closing my eyes, "Oh!"

"Ha! Ha! Haaaa!" She screamed and I slid my hand down her legs as she pulled off of me.

"Hmm." I laughed laying on my side and closing my eyes as I held her.

"Demarcus." Monique laughed and kissed me twice.

"Hmm." I laid on her chest.

"Thank you for bringing me to Australia." She whispered and I looked at her as I smiled.

...Yesterday...

I stood up and looked at Alice. She was knocked out so I tried to be as quiet as possible as I walked out with my bag. I drove home and ran upstairs to see Monique exercising.

I smiled as I dropped my bag and she turned to me. She paused the music and looked at me as she turned off the television.

"Hey." I whispered smirking.

She rolled her eyes, "What?"

"What?" I mocked and she looked down, "I'm here to clean the dust from your pussy."

"Shut up." She laughed and rolled her eyes as she took off her clothes, "You can close your eyes."

"I had sex with Alice." I laughed, "It was different from you."

"What are you trying to say?" She asked as she grabbed a shirt.

I snatched the shirt out of her hand and took off my shirt. She smiled as she slid her hands up my chest and I moved closer to her, unstrapping her bra letting it drop.

"I realized your the only person to make me feel like a man." I whispered and pushed back her hair, "Why are you giving up so fast?"

"I don't want to hurt you again, by making you feel stuck with me." She whispered and watched as I took off my pants.

She exhaled starring at my bulge in my boxers. I was ready for her, seeing her sweaty and working out for me was sexy.

"Demarcus." She whispered once she hit the wall and I slid my hand up to her neck.

"I don't feel stuck I feel protective over you. When we were just friends I knew you could take care of yourself. But when we got married you turned to me to depend on." I explained and laughed, "I felt like you needed me and I was protection and if I failed your protection I failed as a husband."

"No, baby." She whispered and closed her eyes as I pulled down her shorts. I got on my knees and licked my lips.

She gasped when I started to eat her. Her legs spread further apart and I groaned as I lifted her up and let my boxers drop. She smiled as she kissed me taking my tongue in hers and letting me pound her.

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Monique was knocked out beside me with a smile on her face. I just slowly got out of bed walking downstairs as I slid on my sweats. I smiled as I started cooking. About thirty minutes later I hear soft footsteps. Monique was smiling extra wide as she saw the engagement box sitting next to her food and the smoothie I made.

"Morning, wifey." I whispered as I sat down next to her and smiled.

"Morning, hubby." She giggled as she slid the ring on her finger and smiled at it, "I'm sorry I gave up so fast."

"Luckily I came back." I whispered and she poked out her lips. I poked out mine and she smiled when our lips touched.

"Thank you." She smiled as she grabbed a fork and a knife from the counter.

"Every one knew we weren't having sex." I whispered and looked at her.

She smiled, "I know."

"How?" I asked laughing as I ate my eggs.

"My mom. I went over there and she said that we stopped touching each other. If we didn't touch in front of people like we used to what made them think we touched at night." She looked at me and I smiled as I looked out the window.

"Baby, how do you feel about Australia?" I asked.

"I would love to visit. Why?" She asked cutting her French toast.

"I bought tickets." I answered.

She giggled and covered her face, "Don't play with me, Demarcus. I will fight you."

"I'm not. Just us two." I whispered and looked at her, "We need our time to have fun."

"We do!" She screamed jumping up and down then she froze, "I'm not thick again though. I'm just fat."

"I love you." I smiled and she giggled as she hugged me.

"I'm so excited."

"Me too." I laughed as I sat up.

She ran to the back room and I stood up putting up our empty plates. I sat on the couch and smiled as she came in the front with full lingerie on. It was black and it looked really sexy on her body that I just grew really happy. She could tell not just by my smile.

"This is just one out of the seven I bought." She whispered smiling as she sat on my lap.

Now we are here. Walking down the street to find a nice cafe. It's been a bit of a struggle but it's okay we are still having fun. I was holding her hand tightly and smiling as she talked to me about redecorating the house.

"Wait!" She screamed and laughed, "We have been walking in circles."

"Oh my gosh." I laughed and looked across the street laughing harder as I see a cafe, "Baby."

She giggled and we crossed the street into the cafe. After ordering we waited then walked to a close by park with our coffee's and food. I just sat down on a bench and took a sip.

"Hmm. That's really good." I whispered as I sat it down and took my breakfast sandwich.

"It is." She laughed and looked at me putting her glasses I bought her on her head, "I'm having a really nice time."

"Me too." I whispered and smiled.

"Alice told me she wanted you back." She says and giggled, "Then she texted me and said thank you for being a drama bomb."

"She's so freaking mean." I laughed and took a bite out of my food.

"Did you really sleep with her?" She asked.

I nodded, "She took me to a party and we got drunk and slept together."

"Did you orgasm?" She asks looking at me.

"No." I answered honestly.

"Tell the truth." She laughed.

"Honestly. That's when I realized how in love I am with you." I say and looked down, "It was really awkward cause I couldn't get it up."

"What?" She asked quietly.

I laughed as I looked at her, "I couldn't get going with her. So I just ate her out."

"Oh my gosh!" She screamed smacking me and laughing, "That's disgusting."

"Whatever." I laughed and she smiled sitting back.

"I'm glad your my husband and my best friend again." She whispered and I sat back hugging her close to me as I looked out to the ocean.

"We were always best friends. Just best friends that have a family together." I whispered and she giggled when I kissed her neck.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.