Part 10: Did You Catch The Hints?

"I have been working out but I'm not losing any weight. In fact I'm gaining weight." Monique laughed and I smiled as I laid back and kissed her when she sat next to me.

"Um, maybe a diet." I suggested, "I like you like this, babe."

"No, I wanna do it." She whispered, "When I try to shake my ass my back flops with it."

I laughed and fixed the pillow behind me looking over at the clock, "So I will go on a diet with you."

"Okay." She smiled and laid back, "My head is seriously pounding right now."

"Maybe because you are dehydrated." I say as she laid on my chest.

"Couldn't be." She laughed, "I drank down three water bottles this morning. I was so thirsty."

"Damn, girl." I poked her side and laughed as she giggled and rolled over.

"Babe." She whispers, "I have an appointment today at three with my eye doctors."

"Okay." I whisper and looked down at her as she rolled on her back and looked at me, "Do you want me to come?"

She nodded and smiled at me. I smiled and stood up throwing the shirt at her face. She threw it back and I laughed as I put it on and flexed. She giggled and we talked as we got dressed. I then dropped off the kids at mom's. I smiled as I drove talking to Monique and laughing. When we got to the place she signed in then we waited.

"I'm probably going to need glasses." She whispered looking down.

"Probably. How's your head?" I asked pushing back her curly hair.

"It hurts." She answered and looked at me, "Oh, look. I bought weave."

I looked down at her phone and smiled as she showed me a picture of her weave. It was just black with streaks of blue.

"Ain't it cute." She giggled.

"Yeah." I laugh and looked down as my phone buzzed. I then grabbed her hand and slid my fingers through hers.

"Monique Smith." A lady says happily.

We stand and got her eyes checked. It was really nice and the eye doctor was really nice. I just sat back holding Monique's purse, keys and phone.

"So... I am going to give you glasses because you are far sided. But I would recommend a doctors visit because your headache could be causing vision problems instead of your vision problems causing the headache." She explained and stood up, "Lets go pick your glasses."

As soon as she looked down she picked gray boxed ones. We then paid for the visit and went to a doctor office as a walk in. After a thirty minute wait I was sitting in a room by myself while Monique peed in a cup in the bathrooms down the hall.

"Baby." She whispered walking into the room and I smiled as I kissed her, "I'm starving."

"I'm hungry too." I laughed and she smiled sitting on the bed, "What do you want to eat?"

"Hot dogs." She answered and laughed when I smirked at her, "That's your favorite."

I nodded, "Lets eat hot dogs."

"Okay." She laughed and looked up as there was a knock on the door then it opened slowly.

"Good morning." The doctor says, "Well I know you've been pregnant twice already."

"Yes." Monique laughed, "Why?"

"Because your pregnant." She laughed.

Monique laughed, "Really?"

She nodded and I laughed when she ran into my arms a smile on her face. She teared up and looked down at the ground.

"Babe, stop crying." I laughed wiping her eyes.

"I'm so excited." She laughed and looked at me.

"I am too." I chuckled and looked at her as she sat on my lap wiping her eyes.

"So I'm really suprised because these are all of the symptoms of pregnancy. You didn't realize?" She asked a smile on her face.

"No." She laughed and looked at me.

"Last thing on our minds." I chuckled pushing back her hair.

"So yeah. You are having another baby. I would recommend to call your OBGYN as soon as possible and start taking prenatals." She says and stood up, "We are done here. Congrats."

"Thank you." We said in unison.

I laughed and we got ready to go. I grabbed her hand and walked to the car opening the door for her. I then closed it and climbed in the car starting it, driving out slowly.

"Babe, I'm so excited." Monique laughed and looked at me, "Are you?" I nodded, "How are we going to tell the kids?"

"I have no idea." I laughed and looked over at her as she giggled, "You are really happy."

"I am." She laughed, "I can't believe I freaking didn't think of that."

"I know." I laughed as I drove into the drive thru of the hotdog place. I then ordered and paid then started my drive to mom's.

She was so excited to see us and see that we have food. I just got comfortable with Danny sitting on my lap eating some fries.

"What did the doctor say?" Mom asked looking up at me and smiling.

"I'm pregnant." She answered and laughed when mom started to scream.

"Really?" She asked looking over at me.

I laughed as I nodded, "She's been pregnant this whole time."

"Wow." Mom giggled and hugged Monique.

Monique just laughed and wiped away a tear, "I'm so happy guys."

"Oh, crap." Mom spoke, "This is happy news just don't tell your brother. They are really struggling to make babies and yours are popping out."

"Okay." I whispered and smiled, "I am still really happy to be having a baby."

She laughed and kissed me.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.