Part 8: One Down

"Nadia!" Monique screamed, "Lets go!"

She ran downstairs and smiled as she grabbed her hand and we walked to the car. After driving for a few minutes I was in the driveway of her future daycare.

"Daddy, where did Dakota go?" Nadia asked grabbing my hand.

"He went with Grandma to shop." I answered and opened the door. Monique smiled as she fixed Danny in her arms and walked up to the lady.

"Hi, I will like to register my daughter." Monique says setting down her purse.

"Has she registered already or would this be her first time?" She asked looking up.

"We registered her but she wasn't accepted because she was still potty training. She's good now, like she gets up in the middle of night to pee so we are trying again." Monique smiled.

She giggled, "I'm sorry y'all struggled. It's usually like that for allot of daycares just because we don't want to have to many problems with the kids and getting pee everywhere. But we will probably do the first day thing again. Name?"

"Nadia Smith." She answered and the girl typed into the computer.

"Oh, she's adorable." She chuckled and started to type into the computer some more.

"So since we have everything we just need to set up a first day trip. We are open tomorrow morning at seven am." She explained looking at us.

"Yeah, that would work." I whispered and looked at Nadia who was looking around.

She lifted the phone and waited before speaking, "Hey, Jane are you here in the morning?"

Monique looked at me and I smiled, "One down two to go."

"Two to go." She whispered and exhaled.

"So tomorrow will work. She will be here until one which is an hour after nap time. Is there anything you will like us to know that might have occurred in three months or forgot to put down?" She asked looking at us.

"Yeah, she can't get her ears wet I know that's random but she has ear pieces. So if you takes it out she won't be able to hear. But we are upgrading them to be water proof and resize them in like two weeks." Monique explained and smiled, "But other than that she is healthy."

"Any allergies?" She asked looking through the computer, "We don't serve common allergies."

"No." I smiled and looked at her.

She smiled, "So, is that Nadia?"

I looked at her and nodded.

"So, Nadia when you come in do the same thing you did last time which is sit on the blue bench. If you see someone you know don't run after them and play until an adult tells you." She explained looking down at her.

"Okay." Nadia says and I smiled as I lifted her up.

"Thank you." I speak.

"No problem." She smiled.

"Okay, let's go." Monique laughed and we walked out getting in the car.

I drove to the mall then took out the stroller. A smile formed on my face when we found mom in a sports store. She had bags upon bags of stuff and Dakota looked happy as hell.

"Mommy! Daddy!" He screamed and ran to us a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, buddy." I laughed and smiled as I kissed his cheek and looked at mom. I haven't really seen her in awhile, "Hey, mom."

"When I came to pick up Dakota you were knocked out." She chuckled and kissed Danny a smile on her face.

"I know sorry." I laughed and lifted Dakota a smile on my face, "How is shopping going?"

"I spent to much." She answered and laughed, "He said no, to everything so I just got him everything I thought was okay. Then I got all of Deandre kids new shoes and three outfits each. Now I need to get Danny stuff. I already got Nadia the most stuff which I'm happy about."

"Thank you, mom." I smiled and chuckled when Nadia walked up a huge hat on her head, "Nadia, oh my gosh."

"I like it, daddy!" She screamed and I lifted it from her head.

"Stop!" Monique laughed looking at Dakota and grabbing his hand.

I took Danny and smiled as I bent down to grab her bear. Monique smacked my butt and giggled when I looked at her.

"I miss you, Demarcus." Mom speaks looking through the sports clothes.

"I missed you too. Maybe we can make the gym a family trip."  I answered.

"I'm almost fifty boy I ain't going to no gym." She says holding the jump suit.

"You just made forty one." I laughed, "Why are you buying work out clothes then?"

"It's for Monique." She answered and smiled as she walked to the other side.

After awhile I was home looking through the stuff. Afterwards Monique hung up the clothing and let the kids play with the toys. I ran upstairs and laid in bed as I yawned thinking about work in the morning and how I don't want to go.

"Hey, baby." Monique smiled and closed the door, "I put them down for their naps."

"Okay." I say and grabbed her as she climbed on the bed. Her hands slid under the covers and under my shirt.

"What are you watching?" She asked sliding her hands down slowly.

"I have no idea." I laughed and felt her hands in my pants, "What are you doing?"

"What?" She says and I feel her hands on my muscle which makes me jump looking at her. She just laughed, "Lay back, husband."

"Monique." I laughed and she pulled up her hair before climbing between my legs.

"What, babe?" She laughed and pulled down my pants, "Let me do this."

"Okay." I laugh laying back and watching her go to work giving me a sexy look.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.