Part 2: Buckets

"Hey." I smiled at Deandre as he approached the basketball court and the kids ran to the park. I chuckled as Saya and her best friend, Melanie walked up to the court.

"Hey. They really think they finna win." He laughed as he hugged me.

The girls said they were better at basketball. So I said let's see and now we have a tournament. We have to wait for mom and James but everyone is here already.

"Hey, Alice." I smiled at her and she smiled as she handed Tyler Taylor. They are together now but they are always fighting.

"Hey, Demarcus." She hugged me and smiled, "I'm rooting for the girls."

"Whatever." I laughed as I pulled away and smiled at Taylor, "She is happy today. When I had her she was mean."

"She is a shady baby." She laughed as she looked down at the ground, "Yesterday she smacked my eye and when I started to tear up she just laughed at me."

I busted out laughing and shook my head, "Of course she did she's just like her mommy."

"No. Don't say that. I was horrible." She giggled looking at me.

"You were." I smiled and she shook her head smirking at me.

I looked over as Mom approached and hugged Saya and Melanie, "Sorry boys I'm rooting for the girls today!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as they laughed.

"Girl power!" Saya screamed.

"Don't forget who's in charge of your allowance!" Deandre laughed.

"Mommy is!" She screamed back.

Deandre rolled his eyes, "Lets start the game."

"Let the games begin!" Monique screamed as she fed Danny.

I threw the ball at Saya and smiled. She giggled as she started to run down the court and I ran behind her. She laughed as she threw the ball and it went through the basket.

"Wooo!" Every one screamed.

I rolled my eyes as Deandre threw the ball to me and I just threw it from there. He smacked my hand when I made it and I chuckled as we walked to the middle of the court. After thirty minutes we were winning by seven points. It was thirteen to twenty. They were just whispering with Briane, Alice and mom.

"Monique." I chuckled pushing her hand away from me, "Move girl."

She giggled as she kissed me, "Don't do to much, babe. Why are y'all breathing so hard?"

"Oh my gosh. We are becoming dad shaped." Deandre exhaled looking at me, "I'm signing up for a gym."

"Sign me up." I smacked his hand and stood up lifting Dakota up.

"Daddy win and beat them girls." He says and giggled as I kissed him and sat him next to Monique a smile on my face.

"Move!" Deandre laughed as Saya walked up to him a smirk on her face.

"You okay? You seem out of shape?" She asked looking up.

"Shut up!" He laughed and flicked her, "Move! Loser! I'm winning!"

"We'll see." She giggled and she pushed me.

I laughed as I lifted her and she started screaming as I carried her. She giggled when I put her down then fixed my shirt.

I laughed and ran to Deandre. We did our handshake then looked at the girls who were smirking at us. After a while these little girls were cheating on us.