Part 29: What Am I Doing

After the accidental I love you Ana stopped sleeping with me. Me and Monique are better and I've told her to start talking to other people because I was 90% sure I didn't want to put myself back in that situation with her.

Deandre has been distant lately but he called to tell me their baby boy was here and well, eating from Briane and crying. I have to go see them and Ana is coming with me for support.

My family has been staying away, trying to keep from the drama and picking side's. But things seem to calm down from where I stood.

"Hey." I whisper looking at Ana who was dressed and ready to go.

"Hi." She smiled and grabbed her purse holding the bottom of her stomach, "I'm excited to meet the baby."

"Me too." I agree locking up the apartment and looking at her, "Monique told me that he's really small."

"Really?" She asks and I smile at her unlocking the car doors and climbing in.

"Has she moved yet?" I ask looking over at her as she rubbed her stomach looking out her window.

"No." She answered.

"Are you okay, Ana?" I ask confused.

"Fine." She whispers. I just drove and finally she spilled, "Demarcus, you have been telling me you hate me for the last three years and suddenly you love me again? Do you even know how much I cried every single time you yelled at me when I was trying. I was trying to get my daughter back but you wasn't letting me and now I'm hurt even more. You didn't even want to see my face. Now suddenly you love me!?  You have so much power over every single girl who's fucked you. I didn't even sleep with another man. Even after you called me out I still wanted you so bad. Alice still wants you badly. She still looks at your dick pics. Then Monique who's probably the most weak is still trying to get you back after you said you didn't want her back and you meant it. Why am I so in love with you!? Your mean! You have to many fucking kids! You have a huge thick dick! Your arms are warm! You make me smile! You make me feel wanted...  You make me want to be the best I can be."

I glanced at her as she stared out the window and I smiled. She looks down at her round stomach, rubbing the top and shaking her head.

"Ana." I whisper parking the car at the hospital and she looked at me, "I never ever stopped loving you. I was hurt, and scared because even after you left me with your kid I still wanted you. When I met Alice I never forgot about you. Monique was the only one to help me and even then. I didn't stop you until it involved Nadia."

She finally looked at me and smiled, "Something tells me that I will be last in line like I've been for the last four years. So I don't want this anymore. I don't want you looking at me the way you do, making me laugh and then to get back with Monique."

I exhaled, "I don't want Monique."

"Yes you do. Your just hurt." She laughs and climbed out. I exhaled and looked at the huge building before climbing out.

We just walked in and got our stickers. After that we went to the room and I saw my nephew for the first time.

"Hey." I smiled at Deandre and hugged him looking at Briane who was sleeping.

Deandre was holding the baby and smiling as he hugged Ana. Ana smiled and I exhaled taking the baby.

"Name?" I ask holding him in my arms as the light skin baby slept.

"Joseph." Deandre laughs and looked at me, "Took him awhile to come out."

"He's already stubborn." I laugh.

"I see." Ana giggled sitting down her bag and sitting down, "How do you feel Deandre? With him here now."

"Um, nervous but excited." He answers and laughed, "It will get easier after the first week is what mom said."

"She's lying." I laugh, "Babies have a lot of issues and being a new parent is even harder. I mean like a new parent to an actual newborn. Your going to know how I feel in a few days."

"We already do." Briane speaks and I smile at her, "Hey."

"Hi." I laugh and handed Joseph to Ana who laughed, "How do you feel?"

"I'm in pain." She whispers hugging me back, "They had to go in and get him since he was taking to long to come out."

I nod and smiled. After another hour I dropped Ana off at her moms. I then went home. Nadia was spending the night at mom's because of Stacey so I had the house to myself. So I thought. Monique was laid back on the couch when I walked in.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in?" I ask taking off my shirt and pants when I got to the room.

She followed, "Well, I wanted to have sex with you while the kids were gone."

"Excuse me." I whisper looking at her.

She exhaled and took off the dress dropping it on the floor. I'm a man and this is like putting a cake in front of a fat boy and expecting him not to eat it. She looked so thick in my favorite color lingerie. White was her best color and I need her right now. I'm going to eat the fucking cake. Eat it until I'm full.

I lift her on the bed and kissed her grabbing her breast. She pulled away and slid her hand in my pants. I kissed her neck and pushed her back spreading her legs and taking off her underwear. She looked down at me when I started to eat her out.

"Oh-hmmm." She moans watching me intently as I looked in her eyes, "Hmmm."

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.