Part 22: BOOM

I stare as Monique dances around and laughed at Nolan who she was changing. She smiled and I look down, getting sad once again.

Monique wants to stay at a hotel for the night just because she says she needs a brake. She's bringing Nolan with her so I will be left with Nadia, Dakota and Danny.

The Alice thing got underneath her skin. She said she heard me screaming but she needs space. I don't really know what for but hopefully it won't be for long.

"What hotel?" I ask lifting Nolan and cuddling with him.

"I'm not going to tell you that." She whispers packing a suitcase.

"How long?" I question getting irratated.

"Demarcus." She whispers, "Calm down."

"This feels like a start of a seperation." I whisper and she looks down, "Monique."

"What?" She asks looking at me.

"What the hell are you thinking?" I ask sitting up looking at her.

She looked down, "I've been thinking for a very long time, Demarcus. I wanna take my kids and leave. I'm done with this drama. Ana, Alice. Never being recognized as Nadia's mom. I'm tired of it. My sons birthday went to shit. I wanna move away from Alice and Ana and."

She looked at me and I laughed, "Me."

"Demarcus." She whispers.

"Just leave, Monique." I hiss and she looked down as I walked out.

I close my eyes once I sit on the couch and kissed my baby boy. I lifted my phone calling my brother.

"Hello." He answered.

"We have a problem." I whisper.

"What?" He asks.

"Monique is leaving me, Deandre. She's taking the kids." I whisper.

"What!?" He asked and I exhaled, "Nadia?"

"Leaving her." I whisper and exhaled.

"Oh wow." He whispers, "No it's just her being mad about the Alice thing."

"She's packing." I whisper and look down as he goes silent.

"Demarcus." He whispers.

"I don't know what to do." I whispered, "She doesn't want to be here anymore."

"De." He exhaled.

My phone is snatched from my hands and she ended the call, "You don't get to make me the bad guy!"

"You are the bad guy!" I shout taking back my phone.

"No I'm not!" She hollers and ran upstairs.

"Monique, your the one that's leaving and taking my goddamn kids! Not me!" I scream and ran after her, "Monique."

She was crying and looking down. I stare as she pulled up her hair and looked at me. I laugh at her, thinking how funny my fucking life is and how awful I'm making Nadia's childhood.

"So this is how my adult hood is suppose to be? Sleeping with girls long enough to get the title of mama and then brake the relationship off. She has three moms now."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah, and I don't get love. Not even from my stupid wife. Your not just hurting me your hurting all of OUR kids, Monique."

"Don't have kids young. Right?" She laughed and I look down, "I don't want to be here hating my life. I love you deeply, Demarcus. Deep. But I don't feel like myself and I don't feel comfortable anymore. I'm done fighting for my right to be a mom to a girl who's Ana's! You don't understand how I feel. Alice is constantly reminding me Nadia is not mine, and you aren't even mine. How does that make any sense. I'm done forcing it. That's final."

"How long have you've been thinking about this?" I ask looking down.

"Since Danny." She answers, "When you hugged Alice and she looked at me. She told me she still got a part of your heart and never to forget that. And you seem to not notice when she gives me rude comments or dirty looks. No one else. Just me. So I do have a reason."

"I love you." I laugh looking at her.

"Really?" She asks and I stare at her confused of the stare, "What do mean you love me!? No you dont!"

"Yes I do!" I shout louder.

"You don't even try to hit my g-spot!" She laughs, "I haven't orgasmed since our wedding you peice of shit."

"You've been faking it this whole time?" I question and walked forward putting down Nolan.

"Yeah. I need you to rub my shit and you don't, you just lay there. You don't cook or clean." She laughs.

"I work all day so the bills are paid." I whisper walking forward.

"No you don't!" She shouts.

"Monique, shut up! Just shut up." I respond and she looked down, "Pump and leave all four of them here while you figure out what you want to do."

I walked out and kissed Danny who was sitting in the bed. She giggled and I lift her up laughing as I walked to Dakota's room and Nadia's. They smiled and I walked out then downstairs with them. Nadia watched me as I started to cook and clean.

"Stop." She whispers laughing at Danny who was holding the chair to stand on her feet. I just watched her walk away then dropped to the floor.

"Danny!" I scream laughing and she looked at me laughing harder.

"Yay!" Nadia laughed and I smiled as I lifted her back on her feet. She just dropped to the ground and I smiled walking back to the kitchen.

After an hour Monique was gone and I was watching a movie with my kids. I hear a knock and stood up to answer the door. Alice smiled and I let her in, walking to Nolan who was crying.

He went quiet from my touch and I exhaled as I looked down and kissed him smiling as he grabbed my finger.

"So. I came over to apologize. Where's Monique?" She asks looking around.

I sat down and whispered, "She's gone. She's divorcing me."

Alice sat down her bag on the floor and smiled at Danny who crawled to her. She lifted her and I smiled laying back.

"I was drunk, Demarcus." She says, "I got sad about what happened and I felt like you hated me. I wanted you to touch me."

I look up at her and smiled, "Its fine, Alice. It was bound to happen. Just help me, I didn't really know how hard this would be."

She laughed and grabbed Nolan kissing his head. I exhaled and she sat down beside me just talking to me. I wasn't feeling her, but I was starting to actually forgive her.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.