Part 7: Back Home

"Daddy!" Nadia cried out when I walked into Deandre's house. Me and Monique went straight here after getting off the plane. It's four in the morning this little girl should be sleep.

"Hey. What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I missed you." She cried out and hugged me tightly.

Briane smiled at us, "She is making my life really hard. She has been acting really bad and I didn't want to smack her so now my voice is leaving."

"Cups." Monique says looking away from Danny, "Say your sorry."

"I'm sorry, Briane. I missed Daddy." She cried out closing her eyes.

"It's fine." Briane laughed and I smiled as we walked to the guest bedroom, "Just go to sleep for now."

I laughed and went straight to sleep with Monique holding my hand and Nadia and Danny between us, comfortable.

I looked down to see Nadia gone. Danny was knocked out on the bed and Monique was getting Dakota dressed in new clothes.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "Morning."

"Afternoon." Monique laughed.

"Hey, Kota." I smiled as he ran to me.

"Did you have fun, daddy?" He asked as he hugged me.

"Yes." I whispered, "When you get older we are going to go down there as a family."

"Yay!" He screamed and smiled as Monique pulled on his pants.

"Dakota, you ready to go home?" Monique asked as she rubbed his face.

"Yeah." Dakota answered and I put him on the ground, "Cups!"

He ran out and I laughed as I looked at Deandre who walked in, "You wanna be my best man?"

I laughed and smirked, "Of course."

"Okay, the wedding is Sunday. We wanted it to be small and with people who support us." Deandre explained and smiled.

"Didn't Sammy move to Idaho?" Monique asked looking up at me.

"Yeah." I smiled as I laid back.

"I'll call them later today. They were excited for you Deandre." She says and smiled, "Saya, what are you doing home?"

"I was in the hospital yesterday." She says and looked at me smiling, "How was your trip?"

"It was good." I smiled and looked at Monique who was changing Danny's diaper.

"She wants you." Monique whispered annoyed, "Danny, stop rolling over!"

Danny starts to whine and I put the pacifier in her mouth which calmed her down. She looked at me and I smiled as I pushed back her curly hair.

"Saya, get me her bottle." Monique says and walked to the bag.

"I had fun with them." Deandre says sitting down on the blue couch, "Nadia was alot but I mean not as bad as Raya used to be."

"I love Raya." Monique laughed as she started to make a bottle, "Where are the others?"

"Um, with Brianna." Deandre answered, "She came this morning to get them."

"You didn't want to go?" I questioned.

"No. I needed a brake." She whispered and I stood up hugging her

"If you need to cry. Cry. Deandre gives great hugs and Briane is so welcoming."

"I know." She inhaled and smiled at Danny who was smiling at Saya.

"Good." I whispered, "Crying relieves stress."

"Thank you." She smiled.

I smiled and gave Danny her bottle, "What kind of Uncle would I be if I didn't notice when something was wrong. Or be there to embarrass you."

She laughed, "Your really good at embarrassing me. Really good."

I laughed as I lifted the baby bag and dropped it on the couch. Deandre took Danny and smiled at me as I went to make up the bed.

"Monique." I wacked her with the pillow and she giggled as she jumped on my back and chocked me until I released her.

"Briane! Get your brother!" She called out and laughed as she looked at me.

I chuckled and kissed her on the lips, "I see how it is, shorty."

"I'm not short I'm average." She smirked and folded the small covers.

"So Australia helped?" Briane asked walking into the room and taking Danny from Deandre.

"Yeah." Monique smiled and looked at me, "It was really relaxing."

"It was." I whispered and smiled.

"I'm happy." She smiled at us and I grabbed the bags walking to the front.

"Nadia!" Monique screamed out, "Dakota!"

"Did she get in to Daycare?" Deandre asked.

"Um, no. They said she was having trouble making it to the bathroom. They had to keep running. So we had to wait three months. I'll probably try again tomorrow." I whispered and looked down at her as she smiled at me.

"You clean your messes?" Monique asked as she put on her shoes.

"Yes!" They screamed and I smiled as Danny giggled stretching for me.

"Hey, what's happening with baby making?" I asked looking up.

"Nothing. They said both of us were fine so now we just wait for weird symptoms and my period to stop. It sucks." Briane whispered and smiled down at Nadia, "I had fun."

"Thank you, Auntie." Nadia smiled.

"Thank you." Dakota giggled and ran to Deandre thanking him and kissing his cheek.

I smiled, "Thanks guys."

"Yeah, thank you." Monique smiled and we hugged them before leaving.

I drove home at a normal speed laughing with my family. Once home we walked inside and I smiled as I talked to mom on the phone. Monique went to put the kids to sleep and I finished my conversation.

"You off the phone." Monique asked sitting on the couch and sitting back on my chest.

"Yeah." I answered and smiled.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asks looking through the shows.

"Can we start watching that one show you showed me?" I asked.

"Surface?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, and the kids can watch it." She answers and slid her hands in mine.

I relaxed and hung out with my wife.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.