Part 38: Epilogue Part 2

"Really, babe?" Ana laughs as I bursted out laughing once again, "Shut up."

I looked at her and smiled looking down at Dollie and smiling at her as she exhaled and smiled at me.

"So you got the eye treatment for Nolan?" Alice asks looking at me.

I nod smiling, "He is such a brat."

"These are the new babies?" She asked.

"Yeah, meet my baby girl, Dollie." I whisper looking at her and smiling, "We wanted two more so we picked someone with the gene of twins and hoped for the best. She is so precious."

"She is." She smiled at me and I pushed back her straight red hair, "Where is the other one?"

"Feeding from Ana." I smile as I lift the cover to show her his face.

"Oh wow, he's fat." She laughs.

I smile, "Yeah."

"So the last time I saw you or talked to you was when you were telling me about Noelle feeding from Ana." She laughs, "So did she keep doing it?"

"Yeah, when I wasn't their. Then used her pumped milk." I laugh, "Its good though. Noelle got really sick. Ana's milk helped her body fight it."

"Okay, and your married?" She asks.

I look at my ring then smiled, "Me and Ana got married last year. She wanted it really bad and we were trying to have the twins anyways so we just got married. It was a small Las Vegas wedding."

"Oh cool." She laughs and looked down at Noelle who was laying on Ana's leg.

"Mom!" I shout hearing her loud laugh.

"Hey, Demarcus." She whispers looking at me and giving me a kiss, "How are the twins? I see one."

She took Dollie and I smiled, "They are fine, mom. Look."

Ana pulled up Dolan and she giggled looking at him as Ana sat him on my lap and I kissed his head.

"He gained three pounds since the last time I saw him." She laughs kissing his cheek.

"You saw him two days ago." Ana giggled.

"Exactly." Mom replies and sat back holding Dolan securely once I handed him to her, "Look at him just starring at Alice. He's just like I've never seen her before."

"Hi." Alice laughs.

Dolan just looked at me and I smiled making him smile in response. Ana grabbed my phone and sat it on the table before fixing herself starring at Joseph who was talking to Noelle.

"Why are you sad?" He asks.

Noelle just laughed, "I'm not sad. I tired."

"Why?" He asks.

She shrugged and he smiled once I Deandre lifted him up. I smiled and looked at Ana who lifted Noelle.

"Go ask Briane for some apple juice." She says kissing her cheek. Noelle smiled and walked to the kitchen.

"She needs to go to the doctors." I whisper and she nods looking down, "Hey, come here, babe."

She moved closer to me and looked down. I exhaled and looked at Saya who was looking at Melanie and giggling.

"Hey! Come to the living room." Toya calls out and I smile sitting up and looking down at Dollie who was starring at Ana's chest smiling.

"She's hungry." I whisper and Ana laughs grabbing the cover. I stand up and kiss her her cheek looking at Danny who ran to me.