Part 25: Guess Who's Here

"Hello." I answer the phone.

"Hey, Demarcus." Monique speaks and I look at Ana who was laying on my chest her naked body against mine.

"What?" I ask angrily and sat up waking up Ana who looked at me, "Monique."

"Yeah, I'm outside." She whispers and I quickly put on my pants running to the window to see her car, "Demarcus."

"I'm coming hold on." I hung up and looked at Ana who looked confused, "Moniques here. Get dressed now."

She exhaled and quickly got dressed, "Don't tell her about what we did last night, Demarcus. Okay?"

"Yeah." I smile and she grabbed my hand kissing me hard on the lips, "I'm sorry."

"I know, I have to leave." She laughs, "Give me another kiss."

I kissed her and she grabbed her bags pulling them out and I watched her leave. I look around for any trace she left and threw them in Nadia's room. I then ran downstairs and smiled at Monique who was climbing out of the car.

"Hey." She tried to kiss me but I moved away from her. She laughed, "Okay."

"Where are my kids?" I ask and she pointed to the car.

Dakota looked at me when I opened the door and screamed in happiness. I laugh and kiss him when he hugged me. I then grabbed Nolan and Monique grabbed Danny. She was just sleeping on her chest as we walked upstairs and into the house.

We had to be quiet so Nadia wouldn't wake up. It was five in the morning she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep once she wakes up. I just brought Dakota to the bed with me and laid him down.

"So I really can't lay with you?" She asks confused following me to the room.

"No." I answer and she gave me a hurt look before looking at Dakota.

"Fine." She whispered and walked out. I turned off the light laying with all three of my kids that left me.

In the middle of the night Monique woke me up and I stared at her as she pulled my arm towards her.

"Come here. I wanna talk." She says and I exhaled walking behind her to the room.

She kissed me and I sat on the couch as she climbed on my lap kissing me some more. I pulled away, "No. Monique stop."

"Hey, I know you missed me." She whispers and I stared at her as she looked back at me and I grabbed her breast, "Show me how mad you are. Beat me up. Choke me."

I pushed her back and climbed on her kissing her deeply.

"Daddy!" Nadia screams out and I smile looking at her as her eyes widened.

"Hi, cups!" Dakota jumped down and they hugged tightly. Nadia giggled climbing on the bed and kissing Danny who was playing with my hair.

"I'm so happy!" Nadia screams, "Does that mean they are coming to Mama Ana's birthday dinner?"

Monique looked at me and I grabbed Nadia, "No. They can't go. Go show Kota and Danny the room."

She nodded and giggled as Danny walked out to the kitchen. Monique walked out and I exhaled looking at the ceiling.

"So who are you fucking?" Monique asks once I walk towards Danny.  She was feeding Nolan and starring at me.

"That's none of your business." I answer seriousness in my voice as I lifted Danny and kissed her cheek.

"Is it Ana or Alice?" She asks looking at me, "I saw the condom wrapper."

"Yeah, and? I'm a grown single man." I laugh and she stared at me.

"Okay." She whispers and I look down at Nolan who was smiling at Dakota showing Nadia he smiles now.

Ana walked in and smiled at me. I laughed and Monique stared at her as Nadia screamed and ran to her.

"Look, they came back." She says.

Ana smiled, "Hi, Monique." Monique said nothing but Ana just shrugged and sat down looking at Nolan, "He looks just like you, Demarcus."

"Don't he." I laugh looking at him as he exhaled his eyes moving around, "Nolan, do you remember my voice?"

I lift him up and he smiled at me. I chuckle as I sit down and Ana moved closer to me kissing his hand.

"He is so cute." She laughs and exhaled lifting Nadia who ran to her.

"Mommy." Monique looked up and smiled at Nadia, "Did you see my room?"

"No, let me see." Monique giggled and walked to the back with her.

"How is it?" Ana asks looking at me and smiling as I exhaled, "That bad?"

"Um, it's okay. She thinks I'm having sex with either you or Alice." I whisper.

She moved closer to me and whispered, "Its me."

I laugh and she stared at me, "What?"

"Nothing. Your wife is back." She whispers and looked down.

"We are not getting back together. I'm not going to put myself in that place because she can't get over me forgiving my ex's."

She nods and looked down. I kissed her cheek and smiled looking down at Nolan. I lift up his hand and kissed his cheek.

Monique came back and stared at me. I smiled, "How was New York?"

"Expensive." She whispers.

"I thought so. How is he with his eyes?" I ask lifting Nolan up smiling as he held his head smiling.

"Well after a few eye checks they say that they will be able to fix them. It's one hundred thousand dollars and I will have to go to Florida to get it done." She answers and looked down at her phone.

"Okay." I whisper laying him down and taking off his pants, "You are stinky buddy. Mommy needs to clean you."

"No, daddy does." She laughed and looked at me smiling.

I just exhaled grabbing his bag. This should be very fun.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.