Part 30: The Truth

I stared at Monique as she kissed my stomach and slid her hand in mine. I'm really confused how I feel. I thought I wanted Ana and now I want Monique. Sex is throwing me off.

"Monique." I laughed and pushed back her hair as she climbed onto me, laying on my chest and smiling.

"Hold me." She whispers and smiled when I hugged her, holding her close to me and kissing her head.

"Are you okay?" I ask slowly looking at the box of condoms.

"No." She whispers and sat up looking down at me, "Demarcus."

"Yeah." I reply.

"I can't." She climbed off of me, "I left because I was scared. It had nothing to do with Alice or Ana. Or you. It was because." She looked down.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm sick." She answered looking at me.

I stared at her, "Sick how?"

She wiped her eyes, "I have a tumor."

"A what?" I ask my throat swelling.

"I didn't want you to watch me die. But I started to react. I had a seizure on my way to work and got in a car accident. I had no one there to pick up the kids. I was taken to the hospital and it went from 1 centimeter  to six. It's growing."

"Monique." I whisper as a tear sliding down my cheek, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared." She whispers laying her head on my neck.

"Who knows?" I ask looking down.

"No one." She cried, "I'm starting to get scared, Demarcus."

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm having another baby." She cried harder and I exhaled.

-
"I need this done quick." I whisper sitting on the bed.

"Are you sure?" Dr. Johnson asked laughing as he sat down, "You can't reverse this."

"I know but I'm about to have six kids. I can't do anymore." I whisper.

Monique smiled, "Sperm bank."

"No." I laugh and she stared at me as I laid back and I looked at her.

"Okay. So I'm going to examine your genitals and we will figure out if this can happen today or tommrow."

I nod and looked at Monique. She exhaled and Dr. Johnson looked at me smilimg.

"I see your one of the lucky ones."

I laugh, "Thanks."

"We will do it today. Just give it a week to heal from the surgery. Also wear a condom until you get the sperm checked so you won't get another girl pregnant while your sperm start to leave your body."

"Okay." I smile and sat up.

"So let's get you prepped."

After a couple of hours I was at Deandre's eating a salad. He was smiling at me taking in what I've told him trying to figure out what gave me that idea.

"Is Monique pregnant?" He asks.

"Yes." I whisper.

"When did you guys have sex?" He asks suprised, "She's only been back for like what three four months."

"I had sex with her the first day she was back." I whispered, "She came in the room and pulled me out of the bed. She knew what to do to get me going. Oh my gosh, I need help."

"You do." He agrees looking over as Saya walked in the kitchen holding Joseph.

"Hey, Saya. How are you?" I ask and lifted my cup of water.

"Hi. I'm fine." Saya says and looked at me, "How was the vasectomy?"

"It was fine. I won't be having anymore kids and now I will have more kids than you, Deandre."

"What? Ana is having twins?" Saya asks handing Joseph to Briane who came in with Monique.

"Monique sit on my lap." I laugh and she sat down on my lap.

"No, Saya. Monique's pregnant." Deandre answers and Briane sat down at the table smiling at me.

"Did Demarcus tell you, Babe?" Briane asked fixing herself to feed Joseph.

"About the vasectomy?" Deandre asked.

"About Monique." Briane answered.

Deandre looks at me and I smiled, "Monique is very sick. As in very sick I mean if she doesn't start getting the hardcore medicine now she will die and die with my baby still inside of her that's how sick she is."

"I have a tumor sitting in my brain." Monique whispers, "Its growing really fast and I can't take chemo without killing my baby so I have to take some pills everyday, try to eat healthy and hope I can make it till birth. But as soon as she's out of me, I'm going straight into surgery and hoping it doesn't spread."

"What?" Deandre asked and Saya ran out and the front door slammed.

"Yeah, that's why I left. But I'm to sick to do stuff on my own. I faint. I have sezuires. I stop breathing at some points in my sleep."

"Does mom know?" She asks.

"Yeah, we explained it yesterday." I whispered and looked at Monique, "But like me and Ana ended it officially. But the baby is actually mine from DNA testing just to make sure she wasn't lying about me being the only one thing."

"So are you guys back together?" Briane asks looking at me.

I shake my head, "We are just trying to get better. Occasional sex but that's it."

"Is that okay for you, Monique?" Deandre asks and I look at her as she nods. 

"I mean we've been doing it all day yesterday so I'm pretty sure I'm good." She laughs and I look down getting a call from Ana. I just answered and exhaled.

"Demarcus." She whispers.

"Yeah, are you okay?" I ask looking down as Monique watched me.

"No. I lost the baby." She cried and I covered my face, "I need you."

I exhaled, "Okay, I'm coming."

I hung up and exhaled hearing Moniques soft voice, "Demarcus."

"She lost the baby." I whispered and stood up, "I'll be back."

I shook my head and walked out. It just keeps getting worse and worse.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.