Part 14: They Are Out

"What's happening that we need to be here alone. Waist of gas." Deandre laughed as he sat back and Briane sat down next to him eating left overs from last night which was pizza.

"What's up, Saya?" She spoke sitting the pizza down and looking up at her.

"Ugh!" Saya sat back.

"Mel, what's happening?" Deandre asked.

"I like girls." Mel says and looked at him as he sat up and Briane put the pizza on the plate on the counter.

"Saya." She spoke.

"I can't." Saya laughed, "I'm done with this."

Monique grabbed her and she exhaled looking over at Melanie who stared her down. Saya watched her as she slowly stood up. She walked around and grabbed her hand yanking her back. She whispered something and I grew nervous as Saya looked up at Demarcus fear in her eyes.

"I'm a lesbian." She confessed and Melanie walked passed to the bathroom, "Baby!"

"Baby?" Deandre slowly stood up, "Saya, she sleeps over every night and she's your girlfriend!?"

"It doesn't matter you don't love me anymore." She says and walked away to the bedroom slamming the door closed.

"Demarcus, did you know?" He asked.

"About which one?" I asked confused.

"That they were dating and she was gay." He answers sitting back down.

"I knew she was gay." I whispered, "I didn't know they were dating until a week ago."

"Are they having sex?" He asked.

I just shrugged, "Ask them."

"Demarcus!" He shouted.

"Don't yell at me, Deandre!" I shouted back and looked down.

"How the hell did you know before me!?"

"Because you hate gay people!" I stood up, "She hates herself, Deandre! She is scared. I am scared. You know how that feels. She hates herself because you hate her. At least you hate what she wants. To be who she is and love a girl. Melanie. She's in love with Melanie."

He punched the wall and walked down the hall towards the room. I walked after him and he was just holding Saya. I walked away and to Monique sitting back.

Briane looked up, "I didn't want this to happen because I didn't want her to hate herself because no one else loved her. But it was my fault."

"Briane." Monique whispered, "Stop just go hug her and tell her she can love who she wants. You will still love her."

She slowly stood up and Monique sat on my lap. I kissed her neck sliding my hand on her stomach. She closed her eyes laying her head on my shoulder and kissing my chin.

"Baby." She whispered sitting up and looking at me in my eyes.

"Yeah." I whispered.

She grabbed my neck and kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled away and she slid her hands up my shirt and back down.

"I need you." She whispers.

I stood up and brought her upstairs. I locked the room door and she got naked. She climbed on my waist and I exhaled as I kissed her. She laid back and I moved her leg around me kissing her. She exhaled and moaned in my ear when I slowly thrusted into her moist warm area.

"Demarcus!" My brother screams loudly, "We gone, you horndogs!"

"Shut up." I laughed kissing my wife as she closed her eyes moaning in my ear.