It's The Only Way (Edited)

(Melissa at the top.)

'Beep, Beep, Beep.' The alarm clock beeped insistently as I reached over to slap the snooze button, squinting at the iridescent hands. Today is my first day at school; South Hill it is! I groaned as I closed my eyes shut once again. Ah, back to sleep!

After a good five minutes, my mother, Victoria, stormed into my room and roared, "MELISSA MORMASEY! Don't force me into dragging you out of bed! Go get ready right away before your father picks you up."

I quickly sprang out of my comfortable bed and stormed into the small bathroom nearby.
~.~

When I arrived to my new daily destination, I disturbingly entered Mister Gimwets office as he quickly handed me over my schedule and locker number, obviously annoyed. I headed out and rushed to the locker, before I realized that I don't have the required books for any of my subjects, so I went back to Mister Gimwets office and inquired, "I'm very sorry for disturbing you once again, but do you know where do I get my books from?"

"Of course I do, go to the library section and get them from Mrs.Becky's table."

"Thank you sir..." I smiled sheepishly.

Marching outside, confused as ever, I started searching for the library. I had no idea where to go! As I was busy searching to my left, I accidentally collided with a hard chest.

"I'm s-sorry..." I stuttered.

"Watch out!" A deep voice growled.

"I'm sorry," I repeated. "I am new here."

"What's your name?" He asked as he completely disregarded my apology.

"Melissa...Melissa Mormasey."

"I see." He said, completely bored.

Haven't his parents taught him what manners are? That was very rude.

"May you help me, please? I am searching for the library." I said.

He nodded twice, while he gestured for me to follow. Oh, thank god!

As we stepped into the library, and as we headed to the reception, I asked Mrs. Becky for the books. She looked completely terrified. Do I have a huge pimple in between my eyebrows? I absentmindedly prodded that spot with the tip of my finger, yet to my surprise, nothing was there.

"Thank you." I said as I received my books.

I stared at Mr. Muscular with confusion as I asked, "What was wrong with her?"

He chuckled evily and said, "Well, Melissa, seeing as I am the biggest troublemaker here, people fear me. I rule the school."

"Oh, didnt know that." I said as I bit my lip. "Thanks for the help. See you later." I waved a goodbye.

"Bye bye, honey bun." he smirked.

I ignored the fact that he called me that and rolled my eyes. Sick freak!

"I saw that."

"Have you ever heard me mention that you are blind?" I snapped.

I received nothing in return, but a snarl. Oh, crap! What have I gotten myself into? I shook my head as I walked away. This is still the first day at school, yet I managed to create a foe.