My Secret Isn't Safe (Edited)

Jacob at the top.

I woke up Friday morning by a sudden crash that came from the window. I quickly jumped out of the bed opening my curtains and peeking, guessing who it might be. Luckily it wasn't my parents or anyone I know.

I got dressed real quick turning out to be a short skirt with a navy blue shirt and a golden arrow necklace to match the outfit. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail. For my final touch I wore my sport shoes (Nike) and sprayed perfume.

I walked down stairs to eat breakfast and continued walking to school. I decided to walk since my father wouldn't accept giving me a ride. How rude..

I reached to school almost sweating like a pig because the temperature was 30 freaking degree Celsius
I entered the classroom and sat down inhaling as much oxygen as possible.

"Anything wrong Miss Mormasey?" My Chemistry teacher asked.

"Uhh. No n-nnothing at all." I replied

I was obviously not ok, but just admitted that I'm fine.

"Ok class, today we are going to revise about how to balance equations." The teacher announced.

I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Coal..
It was weird how he didn't arrive for first period. I wonder what might have happened and I hope the accident wasn't including any of his family either.

"Melissa, what are the chemical symbols for Copper, Sodium, and Calcium?" Karen asked.(Karen is the name of my Chemistry teacher.)

I snapped out of my thoughts repeating in my mind the question when I finally answered.

"Copper= Cu
Sodium=Na
Calcium=Ca"

"Very good."

The bell rang and I ran out of class worried about him. I don't know why the hell am I worried. I shouldn't be.

"Worried much?" Coal said out of no where.

"Lord! Coal...Oh My God. I missed you!" I said unconsciously.

"Someone misses me?" He said repeating my words.

"I-I didn't mean that. I meant err."

"Yea right." He said flicking his imaginary hair off his shoulder.

"So where were you?"

"Just skipped. Didn't feel like going to first period. You sure missed me ."

"No I didn't. Ok maybe I did."

"Told ya." He said getting closer.

"I have to go see you in class?"

"Yeaaa suree." He said excited.

After 45 minutes the class was over and it was lunch time.

"Melissa" He said.

"Yes Coal? Anything wrong?"

"I was suggesting to join our table." He asked.

"I would actually love to!"

"Great! Lets go."

We were walking towards his table when I saw my ex boyfriend suddenly out of no where.... his name was Jacob.

"Coal..." I said scared. (The reason I'm scared is because he is a murder that can kill anybody anytime.)

"I don't feel like joining." I replied

"Why? You just said you want to a couple of minutes ago."

"Coal you-"

I was cut off by Jacob.

"Hey guys." He said looking at me dead in the eye.

"Yoo Jacob. Whatsup??"

They know each other????

"Whatsup young lady. How's everything going?" Jacob said.

"Everything is fine. It's just perfect with no drama in it." I said confidently.

I rotated my hand and placed it on Coal's hand letting Jacob twist his head and look at it. Coal looked at me in confusion. I hope he doesn't ask anything stupid.

"Ok I'll meet you at the table then." Jacob said.

"What are you doing?" Coal asked.

"Coal... he is my ex-boyfriend. I don't need him in my life. I had a horrible and terryfiying past from him." I said tearing.

"Oh, don't cry." Coal said.

"Can we go somewhere else?"

"Sure."

We sat at a table far away from the guys out there. And literally Jacob was looking at me all the damn time. I wonder what's he up to.

"Are you ok?" Coal asked worried.

"Does it look like I'm ok?"

"Chill. Everything is going to be fine since i'm here."

"Coal, can you do me a favour?"

"No problem."

"Can you act as if you are my boyfriend. Please. I don't need him. Just accept it." I said almost crying again.

"I will. But promise me that you won't cry again."

"I won't." I said applying a small smile on my face.

Here goes nothing.