Oh No (Edited)

Coal at the top.

I was heading back to class when Coal called me.

"Melissa wait! I have something tell you!"

I looked back with awe saying silently, why is the troublemaker so addicted to me? Apperantly, he is the badboy of the school because he does inappropriate things. Adding to that, he is a troublemaker, he likes arguing and talking back to teachers, which is very rude and disrespectful. The reasons are set and clear, but there is more.

"Yes Coal?"

"Well actually, we have the same class."

I looked at the schedule reffering to as English.OH NO...

"I never knew you were a nerd." I said

"Oh please, you don't know any better" He replied.

We walked to class when everybody gave me cringy looks as to why am I, the new girl,  standing beside him.. Egiostic idiots.

"Hello Mrs. Preckens." I said.

"Hello... you must be Melissa. Welcome." She said.

"As well as me and thank you." Coal said smirking.

I rolled my eyes since the girl was looking at him.

"And yes ofcourse Coal." The teacher said nervously. " You both can have a seat at the back and I hope you pay attention." Mrs. Preckens said.

"Sure will." I said

The class went by slowly, just like having a race between a turtle and the rabbit, well if you're wondering we were the turtle. Sucks right? To be honest Mrs. Preckens is a  pretty good teacher, but unfortunately..she keeps on spitting a bowl of water while speaking. Cringe as hell. Not exaggerating though. It's true.

"Hey you." Someone whispered beside me.

I didn't answer because I knew she was going to talk about Coal.

"I'm talking to you! Hello?" She said "You there?"

"Veronica! Detention!" The teacher said.

I smirked. Victory accomplished.

During break, I was surprised due to Coal's mysterious silence all the time. I wonder what kind of a troublemaker he is..maybe he's acting all innocent infront of me since it's only my first day.

"Melissa over here" Veronica said.

"Hey whatsup?" I said smirking

"How dare you talk to Coal you stupid freak. If you dare talk to him i'll make sure you will regret it" She said.

"Does it look like I care. I assume you're some jealous retard talking to the queen even though you just met me. Go find someone elss to annoy because you are not worth my time." I said.

"Take that back Melissa. We are not done yet." She said angirly.

"Pftt of course we are. See ya sucker!"

I walked paying attention this time and saw Coal inching forward.

"Hey" I said.

"Oh honeybun" Coal said

" Dont call me that." I said disgusted.

" You seem to enjoy it." He said.

"Who said I am. Oh and a girl called Veronica told me to stay away from you. Is she your girlfriend if you don't mind me asking?" I said already knowing that he'll say no because he apperantly hangs out with  millions of girls.

"Actually no, she thinks that I like her but I don't. She's just jealous because I'm beside you." He said winking.

"Weird but anyways." I said

"Wanna hangout sometime, I'm sure we'll have some fun." he said.

"Well yes I sure like hanging out..

"Great!." He replied.

"I have to go. See ya around you freak." I said laughing.

"Oh we are not done." He said excited.

"We'll see about that. ." I said

He left without saying anything, possibly thinking of a plan for tomorrow.

I looked at the time. 3:00 pm. I called my mother telling her where are you? She hung up and came straight to pick me up.

Finally she arrived.